DOE are at it again

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Seriously...WTF ?

Can anyone even think of a link to idiots drinking and driving, and some bell end in a tractor with crappy lights, driving on a main road at night at a totally inappropriate low speed for the road....to cruising ?

RolyaT

RMS Regular
Drives
people mad
That's ridiculous! Though I know there does be a lot of racing going on there at the Toome bypass on a Sunday night.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Love it. At what point anywhere has the feds all waved and cruisers all waved back. haha.

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
OP
stevieturbo
Drives
Old Ford
Exactly, they'd still be out checking for tax and mot discs...even though they arent used anymore lol and illegal number plates

And whoever NI Cruise are...they should be bloody embarrassed !

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
There always good with the videos. The bike ones do my rocker in, watch for the biker and all that lark thats doing the rounds lately, basically pointing a lot of blame at cars for car/bike colisions. I was up around the coast road at the weekend and seen bikers doing some serious daft operating. One chap went by me at i would say was over a ton, few hundred yards up the road there was a corner with some mud on the ground from the entrance to a farmers field. Could have ended all very differently, luckily no bike in the field

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
OP
stevieturbo
Drives
Old Ford
There always good with the videos. The bike ones do my rocker in, watch for the biker and all that lark thats doing the rounds lately, basically pointing a lot of blame at cars for car/bike colisions. I was up around the coast road at the weekend and seen bikers doing some serious daft operating. One chap went by me at i would say was over a ton, few hundred yards up the road there was a corner with some mud on the ground from the entrance to a farmers field. Could have ended all very differently, luckily no bike in the field

Was there not a serious bike accident at the weekend ? Heard on news roads were closed for a bit because of one ?

Shaun

RMS Regular
What a joke of a video. NiCruise should be embarrassed to even let the police/doe etc video them doing that to show cruisers in that way drink driving etc

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
WMx5PiN.gif

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.