/Drive - Chris Harris

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
First episode just hit youtube

aaaaaaaaannnnnnnnndddddddddd it's U.S only... the barstools.

BUT... if you're using the Google Chrome browser, the nice people at http://proxflow.com/ have kindly provided a Chrome Add-On which will have you watching it within seconds after a couple of clicks of your mouse :laughing:

Link isnt working now, any more?

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
That was the proper one on the /Drive channel... seems they've removed it or properly made it unavailable at least.

maybe they caught on everyone could still watch it via proxy lol
I missed the boat! It is bound to surface somewhere.

Gavlar

RMS Regular
Only getting to watch this now, was good! Be better without Chris Harris in it though, I really can't stand him lol

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Trailer of Chris driving La Ferrari:

Full version is 15 minutes long plus there's another short video about the interior.

Subscription to /drive+ costs £2.49/month or £24.99/year.

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
I'll be on the lookout for a Nexus 7 later on this month, think it'll be a good size for watching the vids. I'll get the 14 day trial and then buy more than likely!

Storm

Banned
lots of backlash on the trailer vid about the subscription service

one of the first comments being someone saying they can't wait for the pirates to get it ripped lol (pirates didn't disappoint either)

cant understand why they didnt just put the trailers on youtube and link the full videos on their own website where they could control the adverts themselves and collect the full revenue from them which would have kept the content free for everyone and still got them paid for their endeavours.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Vid was there yesterday- F80 M3 looks awesome.

still there for me squire, as I've subscribed - i was being cheeky and referring to this:

Screen Shot 2014-08-08 at 10.35.34.png

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.