RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Wondering can my dad n son come early sat am with me help prep car

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
Anyone for meeting up somewhere before we go in? Lisburn somewhere?

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
I was planning on getting there early doors Sunday to enter the RS3 into the show and get somewhere outdoor.

Last edited:

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
After a nightmare of a week trying to get the TT built....it wont make it sadly, everything that could have went wrong went wrong and then some. Think its the first time missing it in 12 years owning the TT. Ill probably still take a run down both days to spectate and photos though.

AidanMcG

RMS Regular
Drives
6R
Planning on heading on Sunday as well, unsure what time yet, and enter the 6R into the outdoor show area

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
How does this sound....

Meet up Sainsbury's Sprucefield at 9:30, looking to set off at 10, so we can beat the majority of queues?

Happy for timings to be adjusted, first time for me, but I understand that the queues last year were manic.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
What's the official opening time on Sat and Sun for spectators?

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
How does this sound....

Meet up Sainsbury's Sprucefield at 9:30, looking to set off at 10, so we can beat the majority of queues?

Happy for timings to be adjusted, first time for me, but I understand that the queues last year were manic.

What day you thinking If its Sunday that would be bang on for me and maybe I could tie in with @AidanMcG if your heading from Tyrone direction and we could maybe get a spot outside one of halls beside each other.

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
What day you thinking If its Sunday that would be bang on for me and maybe I could tie in with @AidanMcG if your heading from Tyrone direction and we could maybe get a spot outside one of halls beside each other.
Was thinking Saturday tbh, might do Blackheath Sunday as I've never been to that either.

K55

RMS Regular
Can you pay at the door on the way in or do you need an online ticket?

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
1000044425.jpg

Queue is starting to build up, and so is the rain.