Dubshed 2024

mikerd4

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S4 Avant
What time should those looking to park outside with their cars aim to be arriving at the exhibition centre? Was planning to leave Kildare around 830 which would have me there around 10 but have no idea if thats too early or too late?

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Not going until tomorrow so I'll try and stay off this thread for spoilers. Haven't seen anything of Sam's detailing RWB that he was supposed to he bringing so preparing myself for disappointment.🥲

As long as its not chucking it down might be a good excuse to rip down in the old Silvia👍🏻

pablo

RMS Moderator
What time should those looking to park outside with their cars aim to be arriving at the exhibition centre? Was planning to leave Kildare around 830 which would have me there around 10 but have no idea if thats too early or too late?
no point being there before 12 mate

I was down at 12 on the nose this morning.
no traffic problems at all on the public roads, straight into Eikon.
took a few mins to line up in the car park and get parked.
then about 30 mins to get to the door to pay in
cash or card at the door is fine (actually cheaper as no booking fee)
line for prepaid tickets was a good bit longer than paying cash

I didnt have loads of time so just got to the 2 main halls but couldnt find a load of stuff so wonder is there a 3rd hall?

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
IMG_4148.jpeg
IMG_4147.jpeg
IMG_4145.jpeg
IMG_4143.jpeg

Again totally blown away by Dubshed. Driftgames stand was excellent.

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
I'll leave my photos til tomorrow, took 100+. Left at 2pm, as I was there early and as Pablo says, there wasn't much issue with queues this morning. Had to laugh @carmad.'s face, as twunts rub their greasy paws on his Viva to see if the patina is real or not. Even @carmad. Jr giving 'the stare' at people who'd dare touch the paintwork.

For 1st time there, I was impressed, very impressed. Definitely took to the older stuff rather than the newer, but all in all, glad I finally popped my Dubshed cherry!!

Oh, even something for the Culchies. Some amount of mullets going about too!
1000044392.jpg

mikerd4

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S4 Avant
I was aiming to have the car on the show n shine parking area not the general car park, hence asking about what times best to get there.

Jecks

RMS Regular
Just back home myself. Great show, seems to be getting better and better each year.
No cueing issues compared to last year.

Bloody expensive day all round though, picked the 911 up from its lovely 8 year big service, then dubshed were the wee lad must have thought the stalls were free, grabbed a few bits, did cue for about 90 mins though to get a go in the drift taxi which was good crack albeit over way too quick.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
First Dubshed for me so can’t say if it was a good year but I had a great Saturday afternoon.

No queue to park but queued for @ 30 mins to get inside & that was with a pre-paid ticket.

Standard of cars was class. Relaxed atmosphere with something for everyone really, older cars, newer cars & the rest. Avoided the crowd round the Liberty Walk Lambo and didn’t venture over to Drift area.

Will go again next year plus whatever else GTI NI put on this year. Kudos to all the organisers 👏🏼

ScottIGLaw

RMS Regular
Drives
Porsche 911
The effort that would be required to organise a show like this is colossal.

There are so many mental cars, at the show 10/10 for effort.

My little bmw is far from the standard of some of the big players but holds it own for a daily driven 34 year old car.

IMG_4895.jpeg

IMG_4917.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4894.jpeg
    IMG_4894.jpeg
    425.9 KB · Views: 0

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
I’m heading over tomorrow but only to spectate so no point leaving my gaff till 11:30

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Another amazing show put together by the GTINI guys, even the wife appreciated most of what was on display!
No queues at all getting in, traffic definitely flowing a lot better now.

So many class cars to choose from but car of the show for me was definitely the AZ-1! First time seeing one in the flesh, and what a special example it was!

20240406_144710.jpg
20240406_144652.jpg
20240406_144645.jpg

Though the wee Fiat in the car park was class as well
20240406_163447.jpg

slammed dub

RMS Regular
Drives
76 celica & 325i
Good show this year but alot of the 'big hitter' type cars appear to be missing compared to last year. This seems to have allowed others indoor spaces which was a nice change.
Getting the car into the Logan hall was much easier and better organised. Weather was a bit hit and miss and very windy but fair play to those showing cars outside, couldn't have been easy.

Great to see a show like this being well supported and hope to see it continue to grow.
IMG_20240406_100054.jpg

A6Avant

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Avant
IMG_3730.jpeg

I have a bunch of pictures from the day. Plenty of variety and well laid out. Good crowd when i was there too. Dont want to upload much to ruin it for anyone who is going tomorrow but this one was a bit special! Have never seen these in the flesh before

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
So many class cars to choose from but car of the show for me was definitely the AZ-1! First time seeing one in the flesh, and what a special example it was!

View attachment 430281View attachment 430282View attachment 430283

AZ-1? Had a good look at it and thought Honda Beat/S660/Paseo hybrid…. Cracking looking thing and now away to Google them!

No spoilers until after tomorrow and some folk get to see the show from me! But a good day out and weather was well on side if a tad “blowy” 😎👍

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
AZ-1? Had a good look at it and thought Honda Beat/S660/Paseo hybrid…. Cracking looking thing and now away to Google them!

No spoilers until after tomorrow and some folk get to see the show from me! But a good day out and weather was well on side if a tad “blowy” 😎👍

Yeah wee Mazda AZ1. There's a class one for sale in Scotland but £25k 😭😭