Everyone on the internet has a Golf R

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
I saw a silver one for the first time yesterday and it looked well.

I'm not sure they suit the red and the blue is a bit common, don't knoe what colour I'd go for.

I quite like the red personally, even though it's the 'cheap' base colour

SideView_zpsb93a1b78.jpg

Whilst I do love Lapiz blue, it's fast becoming the equivalent of BMW's Estoril Blue. In other words, it stands out but is kinda the obvious choice if you're going for a Golf R. I think I'd take Limestone grey instead, understated but still very nice.

imag0806jke534xv71.jpg

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
Grey is surely a winner! ^^ With Dark wheels I may also add. Theres a couple about the industrial estate here. A black one with dark wheels and a blue one

Gavlar

RMS Regular
Everyone on the internet may have one it's just a shame that 99% will be poverty spec :-#

greyfloppyhat

RMS Regular
Everyone on the internet may have one it's just a shame that 99% will be poverty spec :-#
The market will be flooded with base spec red golf R's in 2/3 years lol
Even in "Poverty" spec they come very well equipped but I added the reverse camera and winter pack, keep my buns toasty (y)

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack

Even the basic spec car has ..................... MP3/DAB Digital radio, tinted rear windows, ambient lighting, electric folding mirrors, auto-dim rear mirror, xenons and led drl's, adaptive cruise control, climate, auto wipers and lights, LED interior lights, 18's, front and rear park sensors, leather sports wheel and alcantara sports seats.

Total poverty :p

greyfloppyhat

RMS Regular
I'm fortunate enough at the minute to be driving very low miles and at the deal agnews offered me it was a no brainier to go for it. Tbh I couldn't afford a car like this any other way any time soon, so took the chance while it was there

Sonny

RMS Photographer
Even the basic spec car has ..................... MP3/DAB Digital radio, tinted rear windows, ambient lighting, electric folding mirrors, auto-dim rear mirror, xenons and led drl's, adaptive cruise control, climate, auto wipers and lights, LED interior lights, 18's, front and rear park sensors, leather sports wheel and alcantara sports seats.

Total poverty :p

I hate driving cars without auto-dim rear mirror now, such a minor yet totally worthwile feature.

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
I quite like the red. It would have to be the better alloys though, not a fan of the standard ones.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.