F1 2012

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
McMullet, I want to upgrade to HD but our house has already got the free HD box downstairs, anything you can do :p

Anyone looking to get SKY in for the F1 there is a cracking deal out this week starting from £30.25 per month, gets the standard 330 channels, hd pack, the F1 channel and 12 months free multiroom!! off coarse everythings free including the 2 HD boxes (1 with sky plus) and install... only 2 weeks left lol.. pm if interested!!

F1 is goina be class this year looking forward to this! ;)

C4L

RMS Regular
really daft question and don't want to turn this into a tech thread but if you have full sky package like all movies sports etc do you get the f1 channel or is it even an extra channel beyond the full package?

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
really daft question and don't want to turn this into a tech thread but if you have full sky package like all movies sports etc do you get the f1 channel or is it even an extra channel beyond the full package?

You get F1 with either HD or Sky Sports. I don't have Sports, but have the HD pack so will get the F1.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Back on topic! :p

Can someone tell me why the hell is Massa is still at Ferrari. He is rubbish

Because nobody else worth having would take a seat as contracted number 2 alongside Alonso, most likely (y) The Lewis/Alosnso mess was bad enough, but the way Massa has been treated on more than a few occasions is not exactly encouraging.

That said, he is not at his best, no :grinning:

Watch out for people like DiResta next year though, when Massa's contract definitely comes to an end.

C4L

RMS Regular
^^ agreed, I'd love to see Bianchi in a ferrari seat. I know him from the karting days and hes a top dude, one of the last to go through the ART route and blow away the competition in f3 etc. rather than having redbull pay for anything and everything...not that he hasn't got good backing with ferrari etc lol

chunky

RMS Regular
Drives
Lots
Gave in, sky hd with multiroom ordered lol!!!

And to stay on topic, what mess are Virgin in, they are actually making hrt not look so bad, they must be in trouble, Kimi for second in Austrailia, that is all.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
No Sky here, would rather do without F1 than pay even a penny to Murdoch and the vultures at Newscorp!

And to stay on topic, what mess are Virgin in, they are actually making hrt not look so bad

Saw that too, not good. I guess loosing Virgin as sponsor was a big deal for them.

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
Red Bull are apparently going to be using a brand new car for the last 2 days or testing, must have been scared of McLaren :p any wonder they quit Fota so they could spend a lot more money to try to win!

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
yep brand new car currently en route for tomorrow and Sunday.

McLaren also have new updates and Ferrari have another version of their exhaust to test.

FP1 in Melbourne will be very interesting :grinning:

C4L

RMS Regular
bet the new redbull has rota's and stretched tyres, everyone who knows anything does now! :rolleyes:

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
For anyone interested Sky Sports F1 now exists on Channel 408, I'm watching it now even though it's not really a channel at the moment, though it's quite interesting to see that at 8pm next Friday the 'F1 Show' airs on the channel!

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
copied Sauber's exhaust/sidepod set-up and McLaren's tailpipe positioning and apparently Mercedes front wing.

McLaren running updates today and tomorrow.

I expect a tight scrap for pole between RB and McLaren as of the rest I've no idea. would like to see Sauber do well

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
Updated McLaren versus old McLaren (Top is the new one!)

9c1dfef1e26a7fa1e9a27ad2fc1d81b4.jpg

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Lol, what is the difference? Just position/direction of the exhausts? Everything looks identical :relieved:

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
The rear of the Body has a massive undercut compared to the second pic, the whole underneath of the nose is totally different!

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
Red Bull apparently searching for a solution to their massive wing flex by angling the crap out of their new front wing!

looks broken :confounded: :p

Sebastian-Vettel-Red-Bull-Formel-1-Test-Barcelona-4-Maerz-2012-fotoshowImage-a9af8d76-575002.jpg

Sebastian-Vettel-Red-Bull-Formel-1-Test-Barcelona-4-Maerz-2012-fotoshowImage-606b8add-575011.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.