F1 2014 : All Chat Here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
Apparently there was contact with the Ferrari before the crash.

They are designed to spread the force as much as possible away from the safety cell which is the reason for such a bad looking accident, similar to McNish's accident back in 2011 iirc, a Ferrari was the cause of that one...and Anthony Davidson's, I see a pattern emerging here lol

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Shareholders meeting tomorrow- decision expected then.

The sooner its announced the better for everyone involved.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
McLaren say the board meeting has ended and "no decision has been taken with regard to our 2015 driver line-up".

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Lego were rumoured to be interested in sponsoring the team but have since said it's not true.

Lego, being Danish, might have helped K-Mag get the seat.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/30336569

VW doing a feasability study into entering F1.

Interesting. Seems a long way away though, even if it did happen. Strange if the personal relationship between Bernie and Ferdinand is the only thing holding it back, surely those boys only look at the bottom line...

Anyway, VW only second largest manufacturer in the world? I thought they passed Toyota or whoever years ago?

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
I thought the same about the relationship thing, like a pair of school boys who don't get on. The sooner Bernie is out of the sport the better.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I cannot believe for a second it is personal though, those boys only care about the $$$$ - I think Ferdinand wants Bernie's job, or at least to control whoever has it :p

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
That sucks :worried:

Glad to hear RB at least used replicas for most of the trophies on display, keeping the originals safe...

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
McLaren have sent out invites to the press for a 'media event' tomorrow.

Driver announcement hopefully.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Wonder who has been invited?

Button? K-Mag? Alonso?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.