Focus St2

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ABishop

RMS Regular
Drives
Ford Focus ST
When I fitted my decat I had to drop the tailpipes a few mm. Nothing really. Just loosened off the two T bolt clamps dropped and tightened up. Simple really but depends how your tailpipes are connected to the rear silencers.

Just under her and take a photo from underneath.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
2016-03-10 20.13.49.jpg

ABishop

RMS Regular
Drives
Ford Focus ST
Oh i just googled it , and it looks like the pic in the previous post. . . . .and i know f all about them ! Lol.
Though it does look like it. There's mine. Tailpipes connect after 90 degree bend.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-10-20-37-02-1.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-10-20-37-02-1.png
    696.6 KB · Views: 62

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Going on Monday to get the exhaust sorted to get it sitting as it should. Ordered a timing belt kit water pump and both aux belts all being well will get that done next week to. Don't know how it happened but one wheel has a chip on it looks to be a stonechip so going to send the wheel up to nu luk and see if they can maybe fix it without painting the whole thing again. Very minimal but the wheels have done less than 1000 miles so want to keep them perfect. Hoping to order my new front grill and carbon mirrors over Easter. Going to get it up on the ramp over the next few weeks and reclean all underside again.

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Going on Monday to get the exhaust sorted to get it sitting as it should. Ordered a timing belt kit water pump and both aux belts all being well will get that done next week to. Don't know how it happened but one wheel has a chip on it looks to be a stonechip so going to send the wheel up to nu luk and see if they can maybe fix it without painting the whole thing again. Very minimal but the wheels have done less than 1000 miles so want to keep them perfect. Hoping to order my new front grill and carbon mirrors over Easter. Going to get it up on the ramp over the next few weeks and reclean all underside again.

Basically scrap then. Sure just give them to me :p

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Will hopefully have it out abit more now. Just want to get the Wee niggly bits sorted then I can really start enjoying it. Tempted to go a run to portrush over Easter.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Not sure yet possibly gun metal grey. The guy has told me for the 8.5 wide to go et 45? If have thought I would be better with et40 although Iam down 40mn all round don't want any rubbing issues. Still considering the revo millenniums need to make my mind up by tomorrow. Lol.

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
@collyirwin11 dont know what to ask for them they stand me £550 I know there not worth that but the prices are all over the place for the facelifts.

Sure have a think after you get your new wheels and hit me with a text. Your new wheels sound good, I also love those milleniums, did enter my head last year.

ABishop

RMS Regular
Drives
Ford Focus ST
I'm only down 20 on the front so I can't be sure. I'm cobra 40 at the back and it sits well but I suppose different shocks too. What company you talking to @gsmith ?

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Tyre safety centre in cookstown well priced up there always prefer to try and deal with someone over here rather than someone in the mainland.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Standard wheels are 18x8 wide et 52. Just thinking would 18x8.5 wide et 40 maybe sit as I want really don't want any fitting issues.

ABishop

RMS Regular
Drives
Ford Focus ST
I'm happy with mine but I know what you mean and if you're not happy then you could run spacers.

I dealt with autoalloys Magherafelt and they came in at 600 which is reasonable enough.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.