others6.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 209

nobby

RMS Regular
OP
nobby
Drives
Jap stuff
it was a great experience for sure and travelling with 30+ other NSX's aint something that will happen very often

Spa ... what a track!
amazing place.
think i done OK round it but it requires a bit of learning for sure

Great pics. Looks like a special trip.

How'd you get on at Spa?

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
it was a great experience for sure and travelling with 30+ other NSX's aint something that will happen very often

Spa ... what a track!
amazing place.
think i done OK round it but it requires a bit of learning for sure

Car looks great on track and the weather looks like it was kind to you.

nobby

RMS Regular
OP
nobby
Drives
Jap stuff
Superb weather from start to finish ... No rain at all. Fabulous weather @ Spa and all the events visited. Thankfully the a/c system was in full working order else it would have been a very difficult road trip

Car looks great on track and the weather looks like it was kind to you.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
Awesome pics and great car, a Honda I would actually want to own!

My Advice - BUY IT! I was hooked after a couple of miles in it. If I'd been in the position to, I'd have made an offer there and then, but wifey wants a conservatory and en-suite!

nobby

RMS Regular
OP
nobby
Drives
Jap stuff
Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback!
if i get to kilbroney this weekend might slap a for sale sign on her ... see if anyone bites!
:grinning:

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback!
if i get to kilbroney this weekend might slap a for sale sign on her ... see if anyone bites!
:grinning:

Im for kilbroney, I have never seen one of these in the flesh so please go :laughing:

nobby

RMS Regular
OP
nobby
Drives
Jap stuff
LOL!
Its my daughter's 2nd birthday tomorrow and there is a wee party for her in the afternoon time. i need to find out if i can move the car and get out of show early enough for me to get home. If that cant happen then I will be unlikely to make the show which is gutting as its one of the best shows over here. Family comes 1st

Will do my best to make it; and please come over and introduce yourself happy to show you round etc if there! :grinning:

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
Fully understand, if I see you about I will certainly come over for a chat and nosy. :laughing:

nobby

RMS Regular
OP
nobby
Drives
Jap stuff
If the money was right and the right buyer interested then I would seriously consider

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
Shouldn't be hard to sell being such a good example. Prices have been steadily rising too!

Have you got your eye on something else or have you just put in your order for a new NSX? :grinning:

nobby

RMS Regular
OP
nobby
Drives
Jap stuff
it will take a certain buyer and it will take a certain price for me to consider selling but I am open to the idea ... thats the theory!

i have ideas on where i would go next but at this moment in time nothing definite

re new NSX; sorry but i dont have over 100k to spend on a car ... even if i did sell my car to fund the new variant

Shouldn't be hard to sell being such a good example. Prices have been steadily rising too!

Have you got your eye on something else or have you just put in your order for a new NSX? :grinning:

nobby

RMS Regular
OP
nobby
Drives
Jap stuff
Wee addition to NSX. One of the forum members came up with a good idea to prevent water from the likes of washing the car just draining into the ignition coils on the rear bank of the engine. As you can imagine these are pricey buggers so any addition to prevent these from getting damaged is a good idea. Its a sheet of aluminium shaped to make a funnel for water to drain away. Pics of the invention and then fitted to the inventor's car

raintray1.jpg

raintray2.jpg

have a few more additions to post up in the coming days!

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
Saw you on the Moira Rd on saturday (around 1pm)

You were tucked behind a van so only got a quick glimpse. Definitely has road presence dude.

c_rad

RMS Regular
Seen this in the carpark for NISpeedWeekend, looked amazing!
My wee boy loved it as it is his favourite colour too!

GT_MAXER

RMS Regular
Wee addition to NSX. One of the forum members came up with a good idea to prevent water from the likes of washing the car just draining into the ignition coils on the rear bank of the engine. As you can imagine these are pricey buggers so any addition to prevent these from getting damaged is a good idea. Its a sheet of aluminium shaped to make a funnel for water to drain away. Pics of the invention and then fitted to the inventor's car

raintray1.jpg

raintray2.jpg

have a few more additions to post up in the coming days!
nice idea is this to be used for template on none conductive materials or carbon fibre, just thinking about electro bridging etc.