Impreza WRX

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

AC

RMS Regular
OP
AC
Thanks all! :grinning: @brendy , he is one of the painters for Wrights in Dundonald. He did it in his spare time in the evenings.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
I want it back now :worried: lol sadly I'm having to go down the diesel route again so no fast cars for me for the foreseeable future unless I pick up a tweaked derv

There's a diesel Impreza hatch for sale :p

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
Cant believe the condition of the roof! Fantastic work getting it to the standard it is now. On a side note, I just had my bonnet painted recently and googled regarding waxing freshly painted panels.. alot of info said 30-90 days before waxing as it can affect the paint. Something to do with the curing process. However that seems to be the case if panels have not been oven cured. Maybe one of the pro detailers on here can verify!
I heard this too , want to wax the hell out of my refurbed wheels but was told I can't ?

AC

RMS Regular
OP
AC
I have been trying to get a hold of him @brendy , he's a hard man to get hold of, always very busy. I will ping you a PM once he gets back to me.

Re: waxing, I was told to work away as the car was baked well and cured. Although it did sit for a week while I was on holiday before I got it polished/waxed.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.