It's Snowing

finlay harp

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A6
much snow lying on the mournes? I'm dying to ski there this winter for a bit of craic

No snow around my direction yet, we are usually the last to get it though

Not enough to ski on. Will keep you posted. Was mental up here last year. Can't see it being repeated this year though.

bluntcap

RMS Regular
Drives
2018 Golf R
Snows all good to look at, put a pain in the ass!! Especially since my car is laughable in it lol Or should I say doesn't move in it

Jason

RMS Regular
Took a good long drive up round Altnahinch dam, corkey etc.... roads are like a bottle! Wee s3 was dancing everywhere, hairy when boost kicks in!

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Was snowing Tonight at the halfway house, nice shock comiing out after dinner tto covered car lol

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Snowing rightly in Belfast, massive flakes but can't see it lying where I'm at. Was already lying in carryduff around 7 earlier.

Edit: 10 mins later the place is white lol

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
Snowing and lying right and thick in North Belfast here.

Snow socks have yet to arrive too lol could of put them to the test in the morning.

Chris_702

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Snowing here in Bangor again.. hopefully roads are covered tomorrow morning, make work more fun lol

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Plenty coming down now here.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323042043.028032.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323042043.028032.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 154

mark87

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan Skyline R
Dam was hoping the snow would stay away until next week as I two sets of tyres to get and the ones on ATM are on the verge of being legal

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
Dam was hoping the snow would stay away until next week as I two sets of tyres to get and the ones on ATM are on the verge of being legal

So that means they are illegal then. Stopped again in Ards thank God

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
Massive amounts in Portadown now....if it holds out like this it will be fun going to work in the morn :worried: