Mobile Alloy wheel refurbishing... 19" wheels..good job!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
There's a guy I see all around Boucher parked outside either main dealers or indies at least once a week, must get the name and number when I see the van again.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
One of my rims was damaged by the tyre fitter a few weeks back and they sent a guy out to repair mine at home, have to say he did a great job.

Don't have his number on me but I'll fire it up when I get home as he left me his card.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Around the same I believe 60-80 a wheel depending on what needs doing.

If your looking cheaper than £50 might be better to have a go at it yourself ...

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
never have price like this who told u is price like this??!

Calm yourself ... When you Did my wheel centres over 3 years ago you charged me £120 so I was assuming your prices would be slightly more for a whole wheel or else inflation had actually came into play over 3 years!

Gibonz

RMS Regular
Drives
W204
Any more recommendations for mobile wheel refurbishment in Belfast lads?

Saw a van the other day and I think it said RDL (Rim Doctor Limited) on it but cant find anything on Google.

Cheers
(y)

dingle

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
That's the one - He has plenty of pics of his work, looks like he's worth a shot....

mckeown

RMS Regular
Drives
mitsi outlander
Does IC powder coatings take the tyres off or do i need to get that done before hand?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.