Moto GP 2013

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

DEEJAY.B

RMS Regular
Drives
AUDI A4 Advant .
Expect the CRT,s to be closer to the front as they have
their own softer spec rear tyre this year which would be
destroyed on a factory bike but will give CRT,s good traction
etc .

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
Watch this kid:

mr_original.jpg

Can't wait.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Talk about a cat among the pigeons! He could really shake things up (y)

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
I already don't like him. Don't quite know why but him and Gorge Lorenzo I just can't take too at all. Should be a good season though.

gary87

RMS Regular
Drives
E350
Still don't like MotoGP as much as SBK! Looking forward to the season though especially if the CRT's are more competitive

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
Bradley Smith. Discuss!

I can't for the life of me figure out how he's ended up in MotoGP. Maybe i'm missing something. Marquez is destined to be there alright and should be great to watch once he gets into his stride imo.

Daisy

RMS Regular
I agree on Smith. Doesnt make sense to me, good to see the lad getting a ride in the top level but as you say when you compare him to the likes of Marquez, its hard to know why....

mr_s81

RMS Regular
Drives
FozSTI
I suggest he must come with great sponsors as it can't be based on his performances. Yamaha must think they will do well for sales in the UK market with an all British lineup.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Was just thinking the same this morning. Do not know much about him, just that he got a fair bit of press last season.

Obviously has to have good sponsors and all the rest, but still fair play for getting a ride.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Smith doesn't deserve to be in MotoGP. He's been mediocre at best in Moto2. Would love to see Randy Du Puniet back on a full top quality MotoGP machine. Either him or one of the two Esparago brothers. On that sort of bike they could really do something.

I wish Stoner was still around this season to show the rest that he is the best, espicially the Spaniards. At least Stoner says what he feels.

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
I never really got the Stoner hate to be honet. MotoGP will be poorer without him, as has left as a top class rider. The 4 'aliens' of Rossi, Pedrosa, Stoner and Lorenzo had been the best racing in motogp within the last 10 years imho. Hopefully with Rossi back at Yamaha and Marquez on the HRC, we might get something similar...

Obviously with Smith in there as well.

ahem. cough.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Stoner was always great to watch, and a superb racer. It was all the constant moaning off the track that put people off him I think.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Actually quite tight at the top of the time sheets, looking good for the season :grinning: Marquez, Rossi, Bradl, Crutchlow, all up there (y)

Smith some way off the pace so far.

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
That was so great to see Valentino back up there again and in some style too! F*(£ the critics lol GOAT is back

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
The doctor is back, how good was that :laughing: Just a shame about a little over-eager in the beginning, but what a come-back!

And that dude Maquez just has no idea when to quit, lol, awesome :grinning:

Great race for Crutchlow too. Almost caused me a heart-attack when he missed that corner at the end of the straight, but got back on again.

Bodes very well for the season! Just hope Lorenzo is not running away with it again :worried:

Curtiz

RMS Regular
That was an incredible race today! I thought i'd be happy to see Rossi back on the Yam....but not this happy lol!

Panic'd with Cal going wide myself, he was lucky he had such a lead from 6th. Looked to be keeping up with the repsols very well. Marquez looks to be very dangerous this season already! I was half expecting Pedrosa to launch off the line and take the win today

alanewing1

RMS Member
Drives
BMW E90 330D
If Rossi had managed a better start we could of had a slighlty different result I think, it's great to see him back on form though and a stunning start from the new fella.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.