My First Ford

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gsmith

RMS Regular
Would like to own an rs at some stage but it's crazy that some people are getting more than what they paid maybe 2 years ago. Even the St have gone up this past year or so which is why ive bought my one 20k on it every single receipt you can imagine and is as close to perfect as I think I'll find I plan to keep this car. Still not sure if I would be best leaving it as it is or start toying with it.

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Would like to own an rs at some stage but it's crazy that some people are getting more than what they paid maybe 2 years ago. Even the St have gone up this past year or so which is why ive bought my one 20k on it every single receipt you can imagine and is as close to perfect as I think I'll find I plan to keep this car. Still not sure if I would be best leaving it as it is or start toying with it.

Toy with it ;) then sell me your bolt-on bits when you sell it (y) what colour did you go for?

gsmith

RMS Regular
Lol iam not selling this car unless I have to at some stage. Iam starting to order parts for it tonight. :oops: Lol. Thread will be up in a day or 2. Been out braving the cold washing it and drying it just couldn't leave it be had to get the road dirt and dead bugs of it.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.