Need a little help

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
LOL! Aye why not. 8-(

You haven't seen the TorqueTronix Golf that is also a daily driven company car then? That's the set-up its running, and its producing 447bhp or so.

So yeah, exactly. Why not...?

Sorry, it's a 3071r, a slightly smaller turbo than I initially stated.

Last edited:

Conor

RMS Regular
Who cares what it looks like?

Some people buy Porsche because of how they drive, not everyone sees a car as something to pose in...

And who suggested that? Discounting the fact it looks rough, you'd buy an automatic 911 would you?

Always thought manual was the optimal driving experience... :confounded:

st6phen

RMS Regular
Drives
anything MOT'd
don't mind automatics, but an automatic Porsche, like having an ashtray on a motorbike.

pinto200

RMS Regular
I'd be going for a GT3076r, ITG induction kit, full Milltek system and a proper map in the A5 to leave it around 420+bhp and make the Porsche seem as boring as feck in comparison...
That'd be lovely in an A5 cab right enough!:scream:

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
That'd be lovely in an A5 cab right enough!:scream:

Why wouldn't it be? It would have to pace and performance of a much higher priced convertible, of which there are no problems...?

pinto200

RMS Regular
Why wouldn't it be? It would have to pace and performance of a much higher priced convertible, of which there are no problems...?
Because there a big comfortable barge of a thing and 420bhp would ruin it. Not to mention totally devalue it for 99% of people who'd want to buy one.

C4L

RMS Regular
The OP stated that taking the car for a drive was what turned him onto it.
yea its prob a bit different on a car forum with enthusiasts, I mean in general most tossers in 911's are cruising about posing

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.