New Honda Monkey bike

M4TT

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI Mk7.5
Does anyone on here have a white one that runs up n down the Whitewell Road in newtownabbey? Seen it a few times now

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
So this happened....

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1422799940023.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422799940023.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 141

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
Friend was selling so thought I'd give it a whirl. Will not be fitting until i get my oem plugs for the wiring loom and do it all together

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
What's the craic with deals on these things at the minute? @dross432 you work for Honda don't you?

Are they in stock? How much deposit, how much per month etc?

M4TT

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI Mk7.5
What's the craic with deals on these things at the minute? @dross432 you work for Honda don't you?

I could probably answer this as I priced it up a couple weeks back before I bought their demo.

They are in stock. Couple red ones, one white one and the awesome carbon fibre one :p
Deposit is £99. Per month I think it's around £80/90. It's not 0% so there's no 'offer' on as such like how there was at the start when a few guys on here got them for 0%.

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
the awesome carbon fibre one :p

Really? I think it's far from awesome, actually, I think it's sh!t LOL

Cheaper to buy a new standard bike then buy a full set of actual carbon panels insted of the dipped one that's for sale.

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
When I bought mine in the summer they paid my deposit and it costs £66 a month. Couldn't refuse it, my phone contract costs more!!

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
That's mental. Do Honda open late any evenings to go for a nosy? Was going to buy a runabout as I'm currently without one, but thinking one of these would do the job lovely, and be miles cheaper to run.

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
That's mental. Do Honda open late any evenings to go for a nosy? Was going to buy a runabout as I'm currently without one, but thinking one of these would do the job lovely, and be miles cheaper to run.

I got 120miles to the last tank, it almost takes £5 to fill!

M4TT

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI Mk7.5
Open till 8 on Thursdays.

M4TT

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI Mk7.5
Really? I think it's far from awesome, actually, I think it's sh!t LOL

Cheaper to buy a new standard bike then buy a full set of actual carbon panels insted of the dipped one that's for sale.
I'm just in awe cos it doesn't have the Mickey Mouse ear mirrors that mine has, new levers, exhaust etc.
The lazy mans msx

dross432

RMS Regular
Drives
subaru wrx sti,

I may do ;) lol
deals wise you would need to chat with a sales man i dont deal with numbers lol
in stock 1 white 1 red 2 black 1 carbon fibre the new demo is 1 of the red ones.

M4TT

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI Mk7.5
Anyone using pirellis or is everyone on Michelin?
I need tyres before the weekend as I start a new job next week, commuting on the bike and it's long hours so won't get a chance after this week for a while to Change the standard ones. Honda don't have anything in stock but the garage near me have some Pirelli evos in stock?