New Honda Monkey bike

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Shame they aren't doing the 0% deal any more. Glad I got mine when I did.

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Yeah, 10%. If you speak to him via Facebook (Gavin Greenall) and tell him you are a member on the MSX facebook page you'll get the same 10% off.

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
You won't regret it. Their carbon stuff is really nice. Have a look at some of the pics I've posted on this thread and you'll see I've a few carbon Tyga bits.

M4TT

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI Mk7.5
You won't regret it. Their carbon stuff is really nice. Have a look at some of the pics I've posted on this thread and you'll see I've a few carbon Tyga bits.
Yeah saw that. Looking through eBay at the various bits they have and it's scary how quickly a months wages could go. Lol.

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
9466BBA8-49DF-43B0-A23B-1ECDE2B66A65_zpsneoeas7w.jpg

I Let my Girlfriend have a go last night on the wee bike, now she wants a Pink one!!

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
Haha! Fair play. My wife wouldn't even put a helmet on for fear of ruining her hair never mind getting on a bike!

Reactions: IL

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Haha! Fair play. My wife wouldn't even put a helmet on for fear of ruining her hair never mind getting on a bike!

She is a petrol head lol! She wants to go and do her test now for fun, not sure how I feel about her riding a bike. Anyone else's otherhalf ride bikes?

dross432

RMS Regular
Drives
subaru wrx sti,
My x was learning to ride on road bikes. Prevously to that i had her doing some mx biking. She hated me even on a bike till she had a go and seen the thrill of it ended up getting her own mx bike. Id also bought the msx for us both too usd but things didnt work out so its all mine lol

M4TT

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI Mk7.5
Possible stupid question but to remove the baffle from a Tyga carbon exhaust do I just take pliers and whip it out?

Edit: been informed the carbon one doesn't have a baffle.... Learn something new every day

Last edited:

M4TT

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI Mk7.5
Gonna attempt to fit it tomorrow. Looks handy enough but we'll see in the morning...

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
Really easy to fit.

Get a new gasket crush ring though.
You'll have to pry the old one out with a small flat head screwdriver.

M4TT

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI Mk7.5
Got the exhaust fitted. Makes riding this little bike so much more fun for some reason.

Reactions: IL

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
Called into Belfast Honda last night. Was told it could be had for £145 deposit and £113 per month. I told them I knew guys who were getting it a LOT cheaper....he asked how much - I told him £99 depost and around £80 a month. He said, yes, we do that deal also :p

95% certain I'll get one.

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
It's cheaper because your taking it over longer.

Ps I was in leaving mine for recall about 7 last night, they said they sold 40 last year, best seller by a mile.