New Honda Monkey bike

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Was in there last night as well. I take it it was you and your mate on the white and red bikes?

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
It's cheaper because your taking it over longer.

Ps I was in leaving mine for recall about 7 last night, they said they sold 40 last year, best seller by a mile.

Both of those were over 3 years (unless I'm mistaken), because he mentioned to his mate "he knows about the cheaper deal". Not that I'm giving off about it, that's what I'd be doing too to be honest!

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
My deal was £99 down and just under £55 a month (over 4 years) but I did get 0%. Honda also matched the £99 deposit so bike worked out at £2600.

StephenMcC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
New job cuts my commute down a lot, and into the city centre, this looks perfect for it. and only 35 a month to insure!

M4TT

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI Mk7.5
I use mine for city centre commute. Insurance is 80 a year though....
I'm going to start commuting to the city centre. I work round by Boojum but it'll have to be chained to a lamppost as we don't have secure parking. I'm just sceptical of leaving it for 9 hours as it's easily lifted

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
I'm going to start commuting to the city centre. I work round by Boojum but it'll have to be chained to a lamppost as we don't have secure parking. I'm just sceptical of leaving it for 9 hours as it's easily lifted
I'm a little luckier with my city centre parking....

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423914859839.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423914859839.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 153

M4TT

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI Mk7.5
MSX day in Belfast honda 28th feb. Everyone here going? Be good to put faces to usernames

StephenMcC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
So, ended up going to have a look yesterday, seen the msx, but also seen the Yamaha MT125... think I'm going to end up with it.

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Like @gcon45 says. An MSX wouldn't have any both keeping up with an MT.

MT is just shy of 140kg vs just over 100kg MSX. Smaller wheels will turn quicker, and is about £1300 cheaper. MSX plus light mods will be quicker than an MT and you'll still have change in your pocket ;)