Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-T

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

EP82JM

RMS Regular
I think youd be better making a proper ad up for it,maybe just on RMS if thats what you want,but this thread will do you no favours in selling it,thats my opinion anyway. Shouldnt be hard sold with a decent advert made for it and priced correctly though. Will save hundreds of wasted pms from people who cant afford it too.

Daniel

RMS Regular
OP
Daniel
Drives
Silvia PS13
I think youd be better making a proper ad up for it,maybe just on RMS if thats what you want,but this thread will do you no favours in selling it,thats my opinion anyway. Shouldnt be hard sold with a decent advert made for it and priced correctly though. Will save hundreds of wasted pms from people who cant afford it too.
If it sells it will be to someone who knows what they're buying. Otherwise I'll hold onto it until next MOT them advertise it with a full years ticket then should sell with no issues at decent money. I'm in no rush.

mckeown

RMS Regular
Drives
mitsi outlander
prepare to get tortured when selling it, i had some serious mongs show up when selling mine.

Daniel

RMS Regular
OP
Daniel
Drives
Silvia PS13
Won't be a very good ad as milage is wrong as it's changed to UK clocks, tax is now irrelevant and I don't know how much I want for it.
All I'm saying is, it will remain as my daily until someone throws money at me.

Can't be arsed with usual sale bollox. If I get offered money I'll take it if not I'm stuck with it. Can't be arsed with random texts from hoods etc. Like I say, no rush.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
But how will anyone know it's for sale unless you tell them? I'm aware you can't be arsed with the timewasters, but you won't get any calls if you don't advertise it.

johnm

RMS Regular
Honestly man, it might sell by doing it this way, but if you do want to sell up I would even stick a for sale ad up and give a list of the main issues with it.
Will save a lot of hassle. Even just say a ball park figure of what your looking at as there is a couple of ones watching this thread who would be interested, me included lol

Daniel

RMS Regular
OP
Daniel
Drives
Silvia PS13
So still got the Skyline and still driving it daily. Failed mot on headlights being off and needed a km from sticker for the clocks. Prior to that got a fog wired in as the standard tail lights don't have a place for the fog to go, luckily the wiring was already there and a button already in the dash. Also had a small leak around the tail lights so got a bit of rubber seal and chopped it up and fitted to both tail lights just in case. Seems to be doing nicely! .. Also got the underside all rubbed down and undersealed. ... still haven't washed the thing though lol

20151028_165152.jpg

20151028_155423.jpg

Also found an old rolling road print out with all in my papers with the car. 271.5bhp prior to pump, intercooler, cone etc. .. Dare say wouldn't do big damage without an ecu but would love to know what she's sitting at now.

20151029_185208.jpg

If anyone knows where I could get a km sticker for the clocks let me know would be appreciated.

Daniel

RMS Regular
OP
Daniel
Drives
Silvia PS13
Hes who i usually get my plates off. If he could get one the correct size for my clocks that'd be great I'll fire him a pm. (y)

Daniel

RMS Regular
OP
Daniel
Drives
Silvia PS13
Stayed local. Boys gonna make a right wee project of it & seems happy enough. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out!

EP82JM

RMS Regular
Fs i always hope they go far away so mine seems even more rare lol.

Shame you wernt able to do all the work to it but hey thats life. Im sure youll get the itch again some time.

Daniel

RMS Regular
OP
Daniel
Drives
Silvia PS13
I will miss the power for sure, but the Swift is genuinely a great going wee car. Was pleasantly surprised!

gary87

RMS Regular
Drives
E350
I seen this last night at Tesco Northcott and wondered if you had got it sold.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.