Once again .............. watch your cars

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

chris-416

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
friend of mine came out to find 2 people pulling the door of his corsa sport replica (1.5 diesel) completely wreaked the door but at least he still has the car! this happened tonight btw,

Chris_702

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Seems to be alot of thefts or attempted thefts lately, noticed a car driving slowly around our work place. More than likely checking cars out and security.
Steering Lock being purchased tomorrow :laughing:

stubbsy

RMS Regular
Drives
old skool pre 96
Must be the warm weather bringing them out :worried:

Best thing to do (for cars that have them) is get a passenger side door lock blank and put it on the drivers side, means there is no visible key hole for them to try and punch through, Stoney had this done on his old Ibiza[/quote off topic a bit, got a delock kit there for the golf a few weeks ago for the d/s. ffs i never knew how easy the mk4,s where to get into untill i googled it:eek::eek::eek::eek:

AndyG

RMS Regular
Seems to be alot of thefts or attempted thefts lately, noticed a car driving slowly around our work place. More than likely checking cars out and security.
Steering Lock being purchased tomorrow :laughing:

Was this in bangor??

wissim

RMS Regular
Drives
Ford Mondeo
Heard of a guy in doagh got a trailer stolen, insurance replaced it, it was then stolen and replaced. Then it again was stolen and the insurance wudnt replace it.

The guy bought another trailer and chained it to the driveway. The guys tried takin it and ended up goin through the screen tryin to get away cause of the chain. He's takin the guy he tried to steal the trailer off to court. It's sickening!

Nath3n

RMS Regular
i was collecting something from the apartment the other day parked down the northern bank lane in town to find two young lads taking pictures of the civic and having a go at the drivers side door, northern bank security guard came out as i did and when i confronted them there reply was "**** off or you'll get stabbed" then showing a screw driver and claiming theyd have the car that night... needless to say they got told where to go and northern bank security guards called the cops, with no luck, probably lucky the security where there though, could have been alot worse, and this was at rush hour time when this area of town is extremely busy!!

Alan212

RMS Regular
Drives
Vx Insignia sri
Tried getting my Corsa last night in lisburn!

Wee b*astards wernt expecting an alarm on the car though!!

Corsa 1 Stains of the earth nil

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
So about 5 Members cars have been tried in the last day? :scream:

The jimbob55 rising has begun!

In all seriousness, glad no-one got their cars taken, but everyone just needs to extra vigilant, especially if they are being brass enough to do it in the light of day...

I'd be the same, would put up a fight, but come the end of the day, it's only a car, and that is what insurance is for...

Tylor

RMS Regular
Drives
vectra sri
maybe the lads are scoping out ur cars on RMS? most of you put pics on with number plates like, glad i drive a scrapper at the minute though lol

santoz

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS, Clio 182
They tool up...

We tool up (y)

Extendable wheel braces are great, any questions just say you were round the side of the car checking a tyre and when you lifted your head 'mackers & dave' were trying to break in....

cue 'mackers & dave' waking up in the ulster hospitial for some reconstructive surgery (y)

clio_craig

RMS Regular
Drives
Renault clio
maybe the lads are scoping out ur cars on RMS? most of you put pics on with number plates like, glad i drive a scrapper at the minute though lol

i dont doubt that car theives use these websites! not an aweful lot you can do

sorry to hear about the gaz, will propbably lead to a good few nervous days in work:worried:

Tylor

RMS Regular
Drives
vectra sri
could start by blankin out number plates i guess.....

anyways back to the topic, hope ur car is still in your posession gaz

therock

RMS Regular
I think it was therock who said 'they aren't going to go running to the police saying 'I was trying to steal this guys car and he assaulted me' so its fair game' or something along those lines

I certainly wouldn't pursue any complaint made by a car thief like this

Of course, you thought he was armed with a knife, etc...(y)

Alan_B

RMS Regular
Drives
Whatever
Hmm will have to make sure all the crap cars (i.e.) mine are at the end of the driveway so they cant get the good stuff lol.

Horrible to hear, Id happily kneecap someone if they stole my car. Scum. Of. The. Earth.

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Alan why not preform a spot of gay rape as punishment? You get your hole and they get humiliated. Double win! ;)

pablo

RMS Moderator

bit Alarmist, most of the cases above DIDNT happen at home

Gaz sorry to hear about the DC5 :worried:

big cyril

RMS Regular
I certainly wouldn't pursue any complaint made by a car thief like this

Of course, you thought he was armed with a knife, etc...(y)

It's a pity there aren't more like you.(y)

Of course they'll say there were innocently passing by when they were assaulted for no reason, they will have injury and as a court can't take previous hx into account the fact that they are car thieves is neither here nor there....., also there are at least two others to corroborate their story.
You can see where this is going.

Gingerfreak

RMS Member
Drives
depend on weathe
Does anyone else miss the days were them we gob****es would had had a black and decker taken to there knee's?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.