Once again .............. watch your cars

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

rosssei

RMS Regular
^^ im sure you could find one or two people to corroborate your story if push came to shove too!

Once they are at your car they are fair game - just make sure you know where the CCTV is placed to keep yourself right!

sorry to hear about the DC5 Gaz - least there was no major damage!

Alan_B

RMS Regular
Drives
Whatever
Alan why not preform a spot of gay rape as punishment? You get your hole and they get humiliated. Double win! ;)

Do you think these people wash themselves? I dont. So no thanks, but thanks for thinking about me. X

@ Ginger Freak - I know what your saying but when thats mentioned in a thread it goes down hill rapidly.

dolphgti

RMS Regular
Drives
mk4 wagon /mk2gt
glad your car is still with you dude,the wee feckers should be nailed to fences

Gingerfreak

RMS Member
Drives
depend on weathe
Yeah I know, but pisses me off no end. If you had a dog that behaved in a manor that was threatning to life, you would be made to put it down.

thomasr

RMS Member
Drives
Swif Sport
Some jealous people out there i agree with local boy use a wheel brace and say it was self defence but if there is no CCTV your sweet just use a bar and say it was a wheel brace.

plexo

RMS Regular
Drives
Mitsubishi
holy **** the amount of people that have had their car attempted stolen in past few days is shocking!

for the corsa boys u defo need them alarms that go off wen u put ur hand in (sensors aimed at windows unsure what u call them) because they are too easy to break into... just bend door back put hand down and unlock and their in really weak security and the immob isnt the best either :/

think i will be gettin a full alarm setup on my car soon !

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Best bet is to buy a ford, that way it won't start when somebody tries to steal it:p

On a side note, i'll gladly help murder any car theifs discovered attempting to steal cars :grinning:

stevie_1

RMS Regular
here`s one for ya`s was sleeping one night mum heard noise`s outside and got me and da up walked out armed with golf club some wee f***** trying to start there motor lucky my da put a diy imobiliser on it and wouldnt start,as soon as he seen me with golf club and very angry he soon bolted dear knows what id done to the wee c*** needless to say since that happened nothings happened since(touching wood)lol they are the scum of the earth
Glad to hear they didnt get the dc5 gaz

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
if someone was breaking into my car i would pity the family identifying them after, i would have a barry the blender moment and whip out a ''wan of spades''
unfortunately i would be on my way to a prison cell, because its seen as excessive force.
i read an article once that stated if someone is damaging or attempting to steal your properity you have the right to defend it, but only defend it within your means, i.e. not making the attacker the victim.

dd-polow

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A4 TDI
They tool up...

We tool up (y)

Extendable wheel braces are great, any questions just say you were round the side of the car checking a tyre and when you lifted your head 'mackers & dave' were trying to break in....

cue 'mackers & dave' waking up in the ulster hospitial for some reconstructive surgery (y)

Lol since when has "dave" been the generic name for a car thief...... I find that outmostly offensive :p Its clearly "mackers and pablo" :p:p

Regards

An Angry Dave

ewok

RMS Regular
Best bet is to buy a ford, that way it won't start when somebody tries to steal it:p

On a side note, i'll gladly help murder any car theifs discovered attempting to steal cars :grinning:

i'll help ya ..........................

polow

Drives
vw polo
look lads leave them alone!!! are tax's obv isnt enough so they want are cars!

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
it's nearly more sickening that our taxes pay to defend them in court, just for them to walk out free as a bird.

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
only seeing this now.

luckily no damage was done, and its good to see someone actually have some form of security on their car for once!!!!

alarms can be bypassed of course, they are only there as a deterrant and to slow them down, as are discloks etc.

glad u still have a motor and sadly they didnt get a bar round the head!

group buy on alarms for those that dont have them... i`m ur man :p

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Awful news Gaz ... it seems to be a regular thing this nowadays, complete scumbags is an under statement.

Gaz

This space available for rent
OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Thanks all, to be honest it's no big deal .... they tried to steal the car, didn't happen .......... I would have been much more annoyed if they got it.

As to whether we should post up cars on the forum or not (at the risk of thieves seeing them) ............... I don't see the difference really. I haven't posted up any DC5 pics in a long time and I don't see how they would get my work address even if I did. I think it was just the usual crowd of scum who frequent this area looking for things to steal.

BBSBOY

RMS Regular
I spotted a very dodgy looking beat up red A3 in culcavy last night, it was a preface lift (ie. 2004 shape) with a southern reg 09 D 24918 on it, they flew out of a junction and nearly into the side of us then tore out towards Annahilt over taking round the outside of bends etc, they parked it outside the school in the village and that was the last we saw of it. Rang the police to report it and havent heard a thing back.

I suspect its what the thieves use to lurk about in.

Alan_B

RMS Regular
Drives
Whatever
It stopped in Annahilt? What time was this at? I was coming home from Bangor around 12 and didnt notice it, but then again I wasnt on the look out for it I guess!

If it resides in Annahilt I should be able to spot it easily enough.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Someone in the office beside my Missus' work on York Street got their car nicked yesterday... walked into the office, lifted the boss' keys and facked aff with his car.

Just read that and realised my keys are in my jacket pocket which is on my chair in my office :scream: now safely in my trouser pocket!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.