one for the 2 space parkers

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

jonny106

RMS Regular
Drives
Vtec....errr yo!
You tell him Smokey....twice.
I too park far away but in one space, cars will get dented. There's nothing more annoying that trying to find a space in a car park and finding some d1ck has parked in 2 spaces, I used to do it too but I parked in the Zoo car park over two spaces at the far end early in the morning, then when I came out 2 hours later it was hectic and there was no spaces to be seen and cars were queued round the carpark. I felt like a knob getting into my dentless car and I could feel the hate!

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
**** it...next time I see a car parked over 2 spaces, Im going to park so close to the drivers door, they cant even get near it :laughing:

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
I can remember a similar thread about a year back and I flipping hate people who park over two spaces, feel like parking up against them and giving their door a good dinging as if they are so scared at getting their car damaged they should have took the bus, in saying that I am always careful not to hit anyone who has parked normally as have had a couple of dents as it's not pleasant.

As for parent and baby spaces I don't care if they are a mile away from the shop, its more to do with the larger size for lifting your child in and out of the car that is handy, plus lets face it all new mums could do with an extra bit of walking to walk some of that excess baby fat off!

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
those who take up 2 spaces - its a good way of ensuring your car avoids damage but you should expect to get fined for it..

you might want to consider driving down the middle of the road as well, after all, those lines in the centre of the road are only painted there as rough guidelines.

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
What I reckon of the two space contengient: It's not cause you're scared of getting a dent it's cause you can't reverse in to a space properly ;)

Not sure why people think its better to park beside "new bmws and good cars" because they'd be the worst ones to park beside IMO. Company cars/the type of people who drive them vs something older and better kept.

Nothing worse than trying to find a space and seeing one, only to find someone's slung a mk4 Astra (dunno why but it always is) diagonally over two spaces with half the back of it hanging out.

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
when i first got my 200sx i used to park as far away from the hustle and bustle as possible. one day in bangor, parked car, far corner, nobody in sight. came back after shopping with GF and low and behold, some dirrrrty big 1997 tdi ford galaxy right beside me, i couldnt actually beleive it. car park empty too! lmao, and the sprogs opened the door to the rear quarter! grrr

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.