Pearl White GT86 #Now_Tinted

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
OP
T66 DNP
Drives
320i M Sport
Cheers Gary. See you at Lurgan Park all being well ;)

dufunk

RMS Regular
The 7.6 sec to 60 figure has to be under-estimated, top gear review said around mid 6's and ive seen 1/4's on youtube around mid to high 14's which would be about right for that power and weight which is similar to beams mr2 and celica's.

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
OP
T66 DNP
Drives
320i M Sport
Dont know..like all these things, they are very much dependent on other variables: weather, tyres, grade of fuel, air moisture blah etc...to be honest, it is just a car to enjoy driving in and not chasing performance figures.

Dave..

RMS Regular
Nice looking 86 Dave but red is best :grinning:
The wheels have a teflon like coating that makes them very easy to clean.

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
OP
T66 DNP
Drives
320i M Sport
Ha ha, see Dave, what you're forgetting is, I have the best of both worlds...white on the outside, red on the inside lol ;) The red 86's do look really smart though...and your one is nice with the full leather interior.

Didnt realise the wheels had a teflon coating....funny enough, I took some Poor Boys wheel sealant to mine during the week there and they came up a treat.

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
OP
T66 DNP
Drives
320i M Sport
Lol, no bother mate, I could spend a few hours easily on a Saturday cleaning and polishing the car. Your motor actually looks like it has already been treated / guarded in some way....some shine of it the other day.

Dave..

RMS Regular
Lol, no bother mate, I could spend a few hours easily on a Saturday cleaning and polishing the car. Your motor actually looks like it has already been treated / guarded in some way....some shine of it the other day.

All thanks to Christine drying it after I washed it. :grinning:

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
OP
T66 DNP
Drives
320i M Sport
Cheers guys. Yeah, I think they are class looking. So much potentially for modifying / styling ... but am resisting the urge (and also dont want to be dipping into the wallet any more than I have to at the moment lol)

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
OP
T66 DNP
Drives
320i M Sport
Very nice upgrade Dave, looks great! (y)

Cheers Jonny. Was a little sad to see the Boc go, especially after i noticed it all cleaned up and back in the market for sale. But, no regrets whatsoever. Am enjoying the new motor. Had it for 4wks now and just puts a smile on my face every time i get into it.

That's a nice wee motor!

Thanks Dave, am delighted with it. No phaffing about, knew what I wanted and went for it lol. Look forward to seeing your new motor when you settle for whatever you're after.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Stunning car….really like the thinking behind them, out to impress none apart from the driver. Had a drive in a brz and loved it.

mr_s81

RMS Regular
Drives
FozSTI
That's lovely. I'd love one. Just have to work out where to put the wife and 3 kids! :oops:

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
OP
T66 DNP
Drives
320i M Sport
Out to impress no one at all. Just feels like a good car to be in!

BRZs would be even more rare than the 86s

@mr_s81...forget about trying to get three kids in lol. There are two seats in the back which would only be suitable for infants or 'tiny people' lol.

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Cheers guys. Yeah, I think they are class looking. So much potentially for modifying / styling ... but am resisting the urge (and also dont want to be dipping into the wallet any more than I have to at the moment lol)

Cosworth are announcing their newly developed power packages for the FA20 tomorrow...

#justsaying

Daniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Good to see you got a thread up Dave, the motor is truly stunning & I'm the same as yourself I've also been a huge fan from before release. So I'm stuck for words to describe how jealous I am lol.

I'm sure you're well chuffed with it, so all the best with her. Keep her between the hedges & health to drive and all that! (y)

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
OP
T66 DNP
Drives
320i M Sport
Thanks Daniel. Yeah, wasn't going to bother putting a thread up as really, i just intend on keeping this motor exactly as it is...but sure, its a little different and a nice motor, so why not!

I am well chuffed in deed. Couldn't actually believe i managed to get myself one exactly as i wanted...then, as wee brucey bonus, when i collected it, found there were rear parking sensors also fitted.

Just live driving at every opportunity. Think i have put about 1500 miles on the clock over the last couple of weeks lol. So, am certainly making the most of it!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.