Pearl White GT86 #Now_Tinted

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
OP
T66 DNP
Drives
320i M Sport
Wee bit of rear wheel drive fun all round then by the sounds of it!

Gavlar

RMS Regular
Wasn't sure how this would look tinted but that's really smart looking. I hate looking at this thread, makes me start doing man maths lol

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
OP
T66 DNP
Drives
320i M Sport
Ha ha, I know what you mean @Gavlar ... am currently doing the math on some fensport stuff. Doesnt take long for it all starting to add up!

Gavlar

RMS Regular
Since your sticking very oem have you thought of painting the standard wheels? Even just silver transforms them

Only white one I could find a PIC of had a bronzey type of colour, transforms it immediately lol
IMG_20121020_174433.jpg

This dark one has plastidipped wheels afaik
img20130601182117983.jpg

null_zps771b360d.jpg

SU5OhDj.jpg

Last edited:

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
OP
T66 DNP
Drives
320i M Sport
Hadn't thought about, but i do like the idea of either just silver, bronze or white.

If this link works, this (in my opinion) is just about perfection...

Love the look of this 86. Very OEM, under-stated, and subtle.

Dave..

RMS Regular
@T66 DNP
Dave, Fensport?? What happened to not spending any money, keeping it standard? :grinning:

I think the rims look great, although I saw a white one in belfast a few days ago with gun metal rims - very nice.

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Looks fantastic - Simons done my current range rover, my last one and my E92 bmw before that.

Having said that, Carnology have just tinted my new van and I couldn't fault his work one bit.

Aye I've used @beema boy aka Jamesy from Carnology a few times in the past for tinting - he also does a top job, he comes to you and also guarantees his work

he would redo a window from scratch also if he's not happy with it - another perfectionist, I cant fault his work

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
OP
T66 DNP
Drives
320i M Sport
@T66 DNP
Dave, Fensport?? What happened to not spending any money, keeping it standard? :grinning:

I think the rims look great, although I saw a white one in belfast a few days ago with gun metal rims - very nice.

I know Dave, I know. Once you start looking, the idea is then planted. Have 3 items sitting in my basket, but just havent made it to the checkout yet lol. Ffs, I should be saving for a holiday to Cuba lol. (Another idea I have at the moment lol)

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
OP
T66 DNP
Drives
320i M Sport
Ha ha, stop it! Out of curiosity, who comes as the highest recommended for spraying wheels lol?

Edit: think I'll boot up Forza 5 here and get my GT86 into the paint shop for a bit of experimentation lol. (As good a photoshop lol)

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
A27 engineering over in Portadown do great wheel work, worth a shout... if keeping OEM style, painting them Silver is a good idea

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
OP
T66 DNP
Drives
320i M Sport
Looks good Rocko. Would be good to see a mock up of silver and bronze!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.