Post your motorbikes :D

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mx5 turbo

RMS Regular
Drives
it hard
chrisQ the ar50 is a demon, do you still have it? Ill post up my 80's 2 stroke poke after work

mx5 turbo

RMS Regular
Drives
it hard
2012-04-22 15.02.50.jpg

mx5 turbo

RMS Regular
Drives
it hard
since there is a lovely new section for the bikers.. what have you got :laughing:
heres my 2 lovelys.. (not the bmw lol)
hornet2.jpg

Photo-0044.jpg

Photo-0209.jpg
.. need a btr pic of the blade lol

That nose cone is brilliant looking, alien mask? Is it a 600 hornet? Nice blade although too modern for me. I'm on my 5th honda bike and still have a honda big red 250 es trike (in need of restoration big time, have had it 16 years now) Will always have a honda. Maybe a 250 nsr next to work on.

chrisQ

RMS Regular
DaddyC and mx5 turbo yea still have Ar50. Had it when i was 16 as my first road bike. Been lying ever since in garage since 2004 lol. Had AR80 gearbox in it with 93cc big bore kit, ar80 carb and nikkon power pipe for a while when i used it. Thing flew until conrod came out of crankcase lol so just back to a standard 50 now. Might restore it again sometime when i get time.

dross432

RMS Regular
OP
dross432
Drives
subaru wrx sti,
its a real simpson helmet cut in half lol. yea 600 98 hornet with an sv650 tail and r1 front end. the blade is probably the most fun bike ive ever ridden lol. my other bike is a kx125 scrambler its good fun but sure not a road bike lol. the hornet has been with the household for around 13 years now dad started it and then i finished it and got it back onto the road.. although its sitting tucked up atm due to electrical problems. good luck with the restoration

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
No Ducati owners yet?! :worried:

I'm waiting patiently here for someone to post their new 1199 Panigale Corse! :heart:

chrisQ

RMS Regular
Also have these hibernating in garage, the XL125 and CD175 were left by my grandad when he passed on and the H100A my dad bought me years ago for me to tinker with when i was a nipper. plan to restore them at some point.
xl125.jpg
cd175.jpg
h100a.jpg

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
LOL that is excellent, pretty sure the beard wouldn't stick around too long on the open road!

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Chris you could fill this place with members threads given the bikes you have/had ye big heur ye :p

mr_s81

RMS Regular
Drives
FozSTI
^^

V twin goodness - nom nom.....

The note of these things with a nice set of pipes is unreal :heart:

Sanz

RMS Regular
Drives
Fireblade
Recorded a blip along the coast road on the GoPro. Excuse the ****ty background music...still experimenting with the editing software!

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
Just picked up this yoke last night, as I haven't passed my test yet I can't say what it is like but the future father in law took it home for me and said I've got a great bike there!

Its a 1995 CBR600F3. The fairings were damaged and repaired to a pretty poor finish so I think that will be my project over the winter! All being well I shall be out in it from Wednesday but I won't be holding my breath just in case!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1344091774750.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1344091774750.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 135
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.