Post your motorbikes :D

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

dross432

RMS Regular
OP
dross432
Drives
subaru wrx sti,
ill maybe fire a video i came across thats nothing to do with me ;)
few of them i found lol
the vfr 1's are funny :laughing:

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Sanz, thats a pretty cool vid, the GoPro held well and gave a nice view :grinning: I noticed you had your speedo blanked though :p

Some of you boys need to start posting some of these things seperately as your own threads, esp you Kerzo and your tidy up project :laughing: Hope all goes well for Wed (y)

Sanz

RMS Regular
Drives
Fireblade
Cheers DC. The video has been compressed that much to upload to YouTube, it takes the quality out of it. The raw footage is 10 times better. Haha speedo will remain blanked....lol. I took some more footage of a run I had today, so once edited I'll fire that up too.

I'll get my own thread for the gixxer while I'm at it.

StevenMc29

RMS Regular
IMG_0169.jpg

cal1.jpg

J409SVV1.jpg

Know very little about bikes but love any single swing arm bike. Middle one is lovely! Makes me want to do my bike test!

surprising_skoda

RMS Regular
Drives
Skoda/BMW/Austin
Here's a really crappy picture of my 1974 CZ 125 Sport. I still have this. It still isn't finished.
czs.jpg

I ran this 1992 Suzuki RG125 UN Wolf Hypersport for a couple of years when I was at tech. Fastest road legal 125 when it was in production.
36dm.jpg

For a short while I had a 1978 Suzuki GP100N, which fell out from under me the first day I took it out so it was sold within a week. Then I bought another CZ, a 175 this time, and now I have a 1990 Kawasaki GPZ500S which I will have to get some pictures of soon.

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
I ran this 1992 Suzuki RG125 UN Wolf Hypersport for a couple of years when I was at tech. Fastest road legal 125 when it was in production.
36dm.jpg

I have one of these sittin in the shed, albeit a non runner presently, good fun when they go :grinning:

surprising_skoda

RMS Regular
Drives
Skoda/BMW/Austin
I have one of these sittin in the shed, albeit a non runner presently, good fun when they go :grinning:

No surprises there, I put three head gaskets to mine and sold it when it popped the 4th time... in 2 years.

Then again it got caned everywhere.

fiestasi

RMS Regular
Its been that long since i looked at the dash i don't really know. I think its in and around 10,000 miles.

mx5 turbo

RMS Regular
Drives
it hard
Its been that long since i looked at the dash i don't really know. I think its in and around 10,000 miles.
Those 250's are the ticket mate, either of them for sale? Like the 2 stroke but I'm a Honda man. Both rare machines and it's selfish of you to have them both and not use them

Gazzerone

RMS Regular
Arewethere.. Agree with you totally, if/when I change again it'd be to a 'Bird' too - preferably a metallic blue one !

Have come within a whisker of changing a couple of times now, but haven't quite taken the plunge, then the weather influences the decision...keep saying to myself that for all the decent weather we get to use them, the one I have now does the job rightly! lol

And must keep my eye out for you in passing, looks like we live in the same town...!

arewethereyet

RMS Regular
might get a wee run out then, i sold mine to a guy just down the road here,,you might even know him.
i wish i could have had the f and the bird . 2 great bikes

pm if your interested in a meet up or a spin out.

Gazzerone

RMS Regular
Sounds good to me, thanks!

Mind you only problem with that is that I might turn a shade green, & our wee 'run' will up costing me more than just a few gallons of fuel afterwards - as I trade the 1000F in..! lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.