Post your motorbikes :D

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

dross432

RMS Regular
OP
dross432
Drives
subaru wrx sti,
rms motorcycle run could be fun lol......
im himming and haaing over a 2010 blade in belfast honda dunno to trade my 04 in agiasnt it... if the weather was more reliable i think i deff would... as of today its 50/50 to spend the cash on something i barely get the chance to use or go on holiday, but then 2 weeks vs how ever long i keep it is hard to justify lol

clarkeg

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW S1000rr
My wee fz6 fazer:

2-8.jpg

dross432

RMS Regular
OP
dross432
Drives
subaru wrx sti,
nope i know it will be good just fell inlove with it abit more than what i wanted to spend but it has everything i would have wantes bar wavey discs so weighed up the pros and traded my 04 blade in towards it lol
also got the new bridgestone s20's on it 55 rear cant wait lol

arewethereyet

RMS Regular
seen that today(oops aftermidnight) mmmm yesterday , i was in lookin for a new lid,, and it was getting looked at by someone.
i was looking to see anthony,, the only one i deal with for gear and servicing my bike ,,,,,,

looks great, had a squint at it myself.

hope you got a good deal.

h.t.r.

dross432

RMS Regular
OP
dross432
Drives
subaru wrx sti,
finnaly got out on it a wee scoot scrub the tyres in. all i can say is wawoooo its so tight and stable feels lighter than my 04 600rr was and with the 55 rear it flicks so well between corners.. busting to go out but have to wait at home till a guy comes ti fix the garage door ahhhhhh lol

arewethereyet

RMS Regular
here Dross432,, are you son of michael,??
was chatin to him and just that he said his lad bought a r/w/b blade out of belfast honda,this week,
maybe a different blade,>? just a coincidence,>?

arewethereyet

RMS Regular
that would be me lmao

ah ,, right ,, know harry and the lot then. practice the old circuit round his place and i'll give you a race some day. lol
i used to live on the main street there.

u know where i mean? ;)
and there was a girl used to work with him/related,, is that yer auntie? still ridin'?

dross432

RMS Regular
OP
dross432
Drives
subaru wrx sti,
granda harry it is lol
its all over grown etc. although twice a year theres a classic scrambler race on the land.
yes my aunt sharon would have done the tyres also. not as much .... hope u mean horses or bikes lmao

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.