Post your motorbikes :D

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

kristen

RMS Regular
Drives
Meganers250
image.jpeg
Getting ready for next weeks race lol

mx5 turbo

RMS Regular
Drives
it hard
@Sharkman what model is the Honda? Not my cup of tea but looks like a comfy wagon. Do you do long runs or commute? Ninja looks well

Sharkman

RMS Regular
Drives
Stick
Its a CBF 600 SA. Going to start commuting and going on longer runs, hopefully going to go on a few trips to Scotland when the season comes round. The ninja just wasnt the best for either plus I dont really have the physique suited for a sports bike lol

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
If anyone is selling, or knows of someone selling a pristine GSXR 600 or 750 - K4 / K5 - please drop me a PM.

Thanks

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
If anyone is selling, or knows of someone selling a pristine GSXR 600 or 750 - K4 / K5 - please drop me a PM.

Thanks

ilovequo

RMS Regular
V Stroms into shape for the Summer.
Fitted Scorpion exhausts, engine bars, heated grips and a touring screen...
Bit of a novelty sitting at 70mph with the visor up!
WP_20160123_14_22_22_Pro.jpg

Last edited:

ossy2004

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 / V70
Really enjoyed this project, then this happened

IMG_20160109_125009752.jpg

Farewell little ninja

Honda castlereagh?

Seen that about 2.5years ago in Honda when I was first on the look out, the aul boy billy tried to sell me it. Was there load of months ago when I was up again and was still there. Good to see it finally sold!

Think without the boxes and with clear lenses it would look cool!

Sharkman

RMS Regular
Drives
Stick
Yeah was Honda Castlereagh. Was it for sale a couple of years ago? Tax book says 1 previous owner and all receipts in folder are to same person from the beginning. I delt with the billy boy, he's some operator lol.

What boxes do you mean?

Yeah clear lenses would freshen it up rightly. Lenses, end can and possibly skidmarx fairing or belly pan are the plans for it.

ossy2004

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 / V70
Yea sitting up there 2.5+ years. I was considering buying it only wanted something cheaper for 1st bike so bought a 99 R6

There were side boxes that came with it! Unless they sold them separate and dropped the price of the bike. I've a photo of it somewhere with it having boxes on it.

Belly pan would look awesome on it!

banksy6118

RMS Regular
Drives
CTR/S1KRR
V Stroms into shape for the Summer.
Fitted Scorpion exhausts, engine bars, heated grips and a touring screen...
Bit of a novelty sitting at 70mph with the visor up!

How did you find fitting the exhaust? I fitted one on a bike i had in and was an absolute nightmare!
Was asif suzuki just didn't want you to remove the stock one at all!

ilovequo

RMS Regular
How did you find fitting the exhaust? I fitted one on a bike i had in and was an absolute nightmare!
Was asif suzuki just didn't want you to remove the stock one at all!
Wasn't too bad, soaked everything in WD40 for a while before I started...
Took a few attempts to get the end cans levelled!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.