PowerFlow Exhaust - Dee's Exhausts

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Hmm maybe he didn't want to go to the hassle of making a difficult part up for it or something lol, not like Dee to push work away but sometimes I think he does just pull the prices out of the air, with me if Stumpy is there Dee asks Stumpy how much its gonna cost me because I always get Stumpy to do all my work lol

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Would powerflow be happy to fabricate some intercooler pipework as well?

just wondering.

Phil
I think I remember a convo like this with them before, it would depend if they have stainless in the right thickness probably for what you're after.
Also they aren't power flow anymore AFAIK they stock some other crowd, he did give me the spiel about them being the company who make the OEM exhausts for BMW or something.
I didn't really care they are a good weight in the hand and made of stainless... The cat back on the 350z is a good job and its made with this new crowds stuff

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Hmm maybe he didn't want to go to the hassle of making a difficult part up for it or something lol, not like Dee to push work away but sometimes I think he does just pull the prices out of the air, with me if Stumpy is there Dee asks Stumpy how much its gonna cost me because I always get Stumpy to do all my work lol

Had similar when I got a heatshield welded.

Asked Dee how much I owed him. He asked the other fella. lol

zwecker

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk4 Golf TDI
Took my 1.9tdi mk4 up for a full straight through with dummy boxes. I explained that I would like a straight pipe welded through the silencers, they said that wasnt a bother. Got the car back and there were no pipes welded through the boxes. Took it back up to them and they threw in a s/s back box with the pipe welded straight through for me for no charge. Easy paid, £120 for the whole lot. Taking my car back up for a decat as soon as possible.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.