Rat Rod ZX

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
haha, just spotted the third one today :p

She passed her test today. Let the mods begin (well after my hols) :laughing:

Twain

RMS Regular
ill have a supply of paint ready upon your return tho im amazed about how your allowed to fly with a ball and chain around your ankle...haha

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
Aye, MOT'd it on the day we lifted it then retested today. Couldn't get out of the wedding to take it down :p

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Looking good and congrats on the retest! I will do something like this one day when i have time!

Will keep an eye on the thread :grinning:

civicglacier

RMS Regular
Drives
F10 / ATR / S2k
Nice one, good steal for £100 quid. Lookin for something along these lines myself for the rally so anyone who has something let me know.

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
Bit of an update today.

Twain & Jessy arrived down to rat rod the ZX :p

IMG_0096.JPG

IMG_0102.JPG

IMG_0103.JPG

IMG_0104.JPG

IMG_0105.JPG

IMG_0106.JPG

IMG_0107.JPG

IMG_0108.JPG

IMG_0109.JPG

IMG_0110.JPG

IMG_0111.JPG

IMG_0112.JPG

We are looking some decals and stickers now so if you have anything you dont want, and I mean anything please let either Twain or myself know. Companies names from regular RMS'ers too FOC... if you want to actually put your companies name on the side of it

I guess we have a huge balance of 'scene' points now :p

Bryan

RMS Regular
That actually looks really well... I can get you some stickers for our company if you want

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Class lad... Wont miss you boys on the road anyway, not in a Sh!troen with such a paint job... :p

Are you's doing anything for charity, like sourcing sporsorship, or are you's just freestyling it, like us...?

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
Free styling it like yourself mate...

Curt

RMS Regular
Drives
B5.5
lol looks class.

Where do you get matt black like that, and how do you apply it? paint brush, or rattle can?

D4LY

RMS Regular
Drives
HOME ON A BOAT
Make sure the bumpers are well screwed on lol

Our scally prep starts tonight after finally getting a car sorted as the car we used last year ended up so bad it was taken to clearways lol..

The countdown is on 5 weeks to go..

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
lol looks class.

Where do you get matt black like that, and how do you apply it? paint brush, or rattle can?

We used rattle cans of plasticote black primer. Was surprisingly easy. 3 x 400ml tins nearly covered the whole car, 4 would have been perfect.

Sore on the old fingers :party:

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
If you know anyone else looking a car for this Craig, ive the hog mondeo for sale there too, looking more than £100 tho!!

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
Thanks Richy, rules state £100 but I guess anyone could spend a bit more if they don't mind permanently marking it :p

I'm trying to get a few mates interested too, will let them know... estate would be handy too

Tylor

RMS Regular
Drives
vectra sri
lovin the paint job lads, worked out well by the looks of it :grinning:

Twain

RMS Regular
the term 'she is the rod' can be used now! Some stickerage will finish it off. If this survives our abuse im going to maybe inherit it.

Darragh

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra TT6
ive got myself a mint mk3 golf for this but i think its a waste to distroy it lol im away to have a think lol

ps the 5h1treon looks class lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.