RenaultSport Owners Meet Sunday 10th August

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Nice little list developing so far. Hopefully the turn out is as good or better than the first meet.

As for meeting times I'm not 100% yet @S0NNY. I would say meeting in Belfast around 11am.

Cheers for creating the event on Facebook too. I'm going to PM the rep on Cliosport and get him to put a thread up too, all being well there will be a few 172/182

Sonny

RMS Photographer
@Eddie_

Lurgan meeting point will be car park beside Friar Tucks leaving at 11 or so.
Belfast??
Banbridge Tesco 11:30
Newcastle ? top car park could be busy if it's a good day and the bottom one means you have to circle the town again and some people could get held behind, what about Tesco again? It's on the left before you come to the town

Maybe draw up a few different routes on Google maps?

EP82JM

RMS Regular
**** sake,just bought myself a 182 clio but wont have it insured for this :worried: pity,would have been good to see what mods people are running as this ones bog standard

Sonny

RMS Photographer
Could try day insurance or if anyone is passing through Lisburn and doesn't mind a passenger :grinning:

Jmax

RMS Regular
@Eddie_

Belfast??
Newcastle ? top car park could be busy if it's a good day and the bottom one means you have to circle the town again and some people could get held behind, what about Tesco again? It's on the left before you come to the town

Or stay away from Newcastle and just take a run up to Spelga Dam or Silent Valley

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
@Eddie_

Belfast??

Sounds good to me Sonny. I'm not sure where I'll be, more than likely Belfast though unless im staying at the girlfriends.
As for meeting in Newcastle, is there anyone not meeting at the other 3 places and needs to meet in Newcastle? If not then we will head straight for Silent Valley.

**** sake,just bought myself a 182 clio but wont have it insured for this :worried: pity,would have been good to see what mods people are running as this ones bog standard

I'll pop you on the list! :grinning:. What's your name?

I almost wish now I'd have pencilled this in the week after as there's 3 or 4 others who could have gone bit are away for this! Will still be a good meet :grinning:

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Ok guys, meeting points are the following;

Snapshot2014-07-2820-59-22_zps01faba87.jpg

A. 1030am - Initial meet at Connswater Shopping Centre - Meeting point at McDonalds
B. 11am - Meeting anyone coming from Lisburn direction at Sprucefield - Meeting point McDonalds
C. 1130am - Meeting the Lurgan convoy at Tesco, Banbridge
D. On down to Silent Valley direction

Snapshot2014-07-2820-54-07_zpsf7061e24.jpg

A. 11am - Initial meet at Friar Tucks, Lurgan
B. 1130am - Meeting the Belfast convoy at Tesco, Banbridge
C. On down to Silent valley direction

What do you guys think of these timings etc?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.