RMS Goes to the 'Ring 2015: Live Photo Thread

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
As the ring isn't open until later this afternoon we have plenty of time for McBreakfast

image.jpeg

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I was too busy watching to take decent photos and have had a horrific hangover all day lol. Weather is a little grey, cool with very light drizzle. Setting off now for our first laps.

DSC_0102.JPG

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
So it rained just as the track opened (after a delay for fog). @Arfur got one lap in on the very very slippy track, it's fair to say this place is lethal in the wet and we were off track no longer than 5 mins when it was closed again due to weather.

This was in the car park waiting to go out (note the fog):

Weather is supposed to be good for the next few day though so plenty of time for a dry run.

Last edited:

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
I was just going to ask is this the best time of year to go based on what @Cooper said about the car show on a ferry but based on what I'm seeing weather wise it clearly isn't lol

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
I was just going to ask is this the best time of year to go based on what @Cooper said about the car show on a ferry but based on what I'm seeing weather wise it clearly isn't lol

Just a feature of the weather round here. We're in the Eiffel mountains so fog is common enough. This was May last year when I was over in the Clio.

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Flip! So no such thing as a perfect time of year then. Again as someone else has said its a bucket list thing for me.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.