S15 Silvia - My new project.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
So the car passed the MOT with flying colours, I got it registered and had some fun in it unpainted. Took a head stagger a few days ago and decided it needed painted, after a SERIOUS amount of sanding and fine tuning we were ready to paint, This was my first time painting a full car, in a rough and ready garage using a 25litre compressor it turned out better than I expected.

So here we go:

10983415_10155288286695374_8498714536208825545_n.jpg

Just the over fenders to build up correctly now :grinning:

Nice Photoshop lol so when will it really be finished? Just kidding man looks Awsome, colour even better than I'd imagined... More pics?

chopaholic

RMS Regular
OP
chopaholic
Drives
JZ S15 / X5
Nice Photoshop lol so when will it really be finished? Just kidding man looks Awsome, colour even better than I'd imagined... More pics?

More pics will come soon @chrisd1 - Once payday comes around and I can afford to fuel the ******* (2x new rear tyres today already :worried: ) I will be off to see @Tinners for some nice pics!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
My new favourite car on here... Fair play Dylan... Stunning result!!

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Nice build! Gotta get a dirty big wing on there or something, or a lip spoiler! Hate despoilering anything let alone a JDM legend like this.

Good work so far, looking forward to seeing the finished product!

Beautiful. Fantastic work & the colour is superb! (y)

Still no wing? I am disappoint. :worried:

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Looks absolutely stunning, worth all the hardship... paid off when see it sitting like that! (y)

BarryPort

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Was running down your road the other day, admiring James's S14 then BANG the ass of your S15 appeared between the hedges, camber like the spread legs of some doll looking b*cked. Class man.

Smurf.

RMS Regular
Drives
The odd time
Man that colour looks great. Never thought it was gonna be nice but i stand corrected, looks amazing !!!

What does it drive like with that camber?

chopaholic

RMS Regular
OP
chopaholic
Drives
JZ S15 / X5
Man that colour looks great. Never thought it was gonna be nice but i stand corrected, looks amazing !!!

What does it drive like with that camber?

It isn't too bad to drive, having a bit of problems with the 2way at the moment and its crabbing all over the place - Foot down it goes right and on decel it goes left.

I am going to scrub a bit more camber off it soon and bring the tyre closer to the arch as their is space.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.