Show&Go Dyno Shoot-out only £30

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Left at short notice but big thanks to @Tr@ckpirate for putting this on.

Car made 298.3bhp with a standard ECU, no boost controller, etc. And that was after two E46 M3s made significantly less than standard power.

1901380_10152344454381459_4720707770306031875_n.jpg

MATT93

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
Yeah big thanks, If anybody has pictures of the BEAUTIFUL Subaru, please upload them or send them on through.
@Reno_LV - seen you take some pictures of her..... :p

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Yeah big thanks, If anybody has pictures of the BEAUTIFUL Subaru, please upload them or send them on through.
@Reno_LV - seen you take some pictures of her..... :p

I have loads of photos. Will try to stick a few up tonight before I go out. Might be tomorrow before I get to them though.

Steviegsi

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 M3
Left at short notice but big thanks to @Tr@ckpirate for putting this on.

Car made 298.3bhp with a standard ECU, no boost controller, etc. And that was after two E46 M3s made significantly less than standard power.

Both of our M3s were having problems with the traction control having a fit. Both performed better on their 2nd runs. Mine made 334bhp, and the other guys was only a few less.

Your car looked and sounded fantastic. lol at the import writing still on it... how very #scene. :p

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Both of our M3s were having problems with the traction control having a fit. Both performed better on their 2nd runs. Mine made 334bhp, and the other guys was only a few less.

Your car looked and sounded fantastic. lol at the import writing still on it... how very #scene. :p

Ah that's good then! Glad you got a good run in the end.

It's barely had a wash since it landed two weeks ago, wasn't intentional lol

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Happy with my own result.

Guessed 225 before the event but it made 230 at 8399rpm, still no torque though. :party:

Good to see the new mods making decent power.

fn2-1.jpg

Off out soon, but I'll stick the rest of the photos up tomorrow.

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
Great turn out and some nice motors on show with impressive figures. I was not expecting much from the results on the car but i was surprised it was a little over. Stock power is listed at 167hp but it produced 176hp. Well organised by track pirate guys.

results.jpg

Last edited:

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Nice turnout and some great cars on show. The black Evo and the Skyline where excellent. Really liked the RS4 too.

Good job to the organisers :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.