Show&Go Dyno Shoot-out only £30

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Some difference in some of the expected vs actual score. I'd be gutted if my car came in minus 60bhp also worried about what may potentially be wrong!!

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
It was a good okays craic and some lovely motors on show.
My Impreza did not make the power expected. Plans are now for a heath check but its also got me looking at turbos…

Last edited:

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
My Impreza did not make the power expected. Plans are now for a heath check but its also got me looking at turbos…

I'd be going down the health check route, have seen that car go when running right and it's a sharp thing!

PhilM

RMS Regular
Yours the classic with raceline wheels?

Stunning car I thought.

Phil

2.2_Coupe

RMS Regular
Drives
amps/volts
Chuffed to bits with how the big Merc performed.
I finally got a new maf, but not a TPS as yet, but it didnt stop her throwing down 282bhp, I never thought that many ponies would still be left in the stable!

DSC_1087.JPG

Gambit

RMS Regular
if it was run with the bonnet up then that wouldnt be helping the intercooler one bit! looks well in the pics(y) but defo get jgm to health check it, he'll have the logs from before for it

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
Yeah alot of horses escaping out the bonnet. Needs to be closed to get the intercooler working as it should.

MATT93

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
if it was run with the bonnet up then that wouldnt be helping the intercooler one bit! looks well in the pics(y) but defo get jgm to health check it, he'll have the logs from before for it
Pretty sure the bonnet was closed on Andys run.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Some nice figures but as said if I thought my car was 650 bhp and came off at 521bhp I wouldn't be impressed.

I remember years ago at these rollers a guy I know cooper works mine came of 60bhp less than standard and it def didn't feel like it

Marty Lad

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 M3
Great day out, few issues at the start where traction control was causing the car to limit at 6500rpm even when it was switched off. Pulling out the fuses for the abs and traction control didn't even make any difference but a quick bit of googling turned up a way to put the traction control into dyno mode hence taking my car in for another run.
The car made 318 Bhp which I suppose isn't too bad saying as its got 102k on it now (actually drove 600 miles in it this week alone) although its a bit shy of the 330ish that most standard e46 m3's run. Spark plugs and air filter are due a change so going to do that this week then give it another run in the near future and hopefully find some of those 25 horses!
The other E46 M3 made 334 which is bang on what you'd be hoping for.
Some nice motors about, loved the chaser and the noise of the RS4 was unreal!

Tr@ckpirate

RMS Regular
OP
Tr@ckpirate
Drives
Mazda RX7
Only just getting on this now, I started work straight after the show lol

Anyway, massive thanks to all who attended, it was such a great line up an glad the weather held out too.

Hope we can keep you all for next events etc next year, was good to see the M3s etc

Great results and some great photography work from

Philp Ray, reinis b, sye Clark and Ryan McMurrey. Anyone else has any photos and videos do share with us on our page here

Www.facebook.com/trackpirate

Next year we will be attending a few shows so if you wish to join our epic line up, keep us posted :grinning:

Top day gents :grinning:

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^

Aye was ran with the bonnet open.
Definitely didn't make the power expected but who are JGM? I would like to get the car checked out, even if it is running fine i'd like to know before chasing a few more ponies from it

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.