Show&Go Dyno Shoot-out only £30

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
Aye was ran with the bonnet open.
Definitely didn't make the power expected but who are JGM? I would like to get the car checked out, even if it is running fine i'd like to know before chasing a few more ponies from it

Jolly Green Monster. Your car is stunning!

MATT93

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
Definitely didn't make the power expected but who are JGM? I would like to get the car checked out, even if it is running fine i'd like to know before chasing a few more ponies from it
Simon - jollygreenmonster. Don't know if he can check it out as such, he could defiantly do an awesome map for you. Will be around £500 iirc as he doesn't do open source he does ECUtek so you'd need to buy a licence then map

Gambit

RMS Regular

then 240bhp with the bonnet up is a good result lol intercooler will be heatsoaked to fook being on the rollers & getting no air through it at all. bonnet undertray has a rubber skirt on it that sits on top of the intercooler for this precise reason

JGM, Jolly Green Monster, on ScoobyIreland, doing a group buy remap in November but will also health check cars, usually about £40.

Simon - jollygreenmonster. Don't know if he can check it out as such, he could defiantly do an awesome map for you. Will be around £500 iirc as he doesn't do open source he does ECUtek so you'd need to buy a licence then map

he can check it out. the car was done many times before. no license needed.

Gambit

RMS Regular

if you are going to map it @Andy044 make sure you map it on the original ECU and then sell the Prodrive one for £250, it'll offset the remap cost (y)

Zilla

RMS Regular
Drives
Cosy coupe
@Artoir
image.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.