Sprint Blue Audi S3. Update!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
The difference is night and day though, such a transformation and the car properly shifts!!

Mine was 360bhp with stage 2+ soft and hardware - FMIC, throttle pipe, downpipe, sports exhaust, Revo intake

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
If I was holding on to the S3 I would go to stage 1 and upgrade the clutch, but I might sell it in the next few months....

dc5Civic

RMS Regular
OP
dc5Civic
Drives
ST
Well got a little delivery yesterday which I was pleased about
20150904_134133.jpg

MY11 Rear lights. Wasted no time getting them on
This was the rear before
20150904_125746.jpg

Mid way through (old on left and new on the right)
20150904_132304.jpg

And with both new lights, really freshens up the back imo
20150904_134000.jpg

Also got some led number plate bulbs in too which make a considerable difference!
20150905_202643.jpg

And a few more photos after a quick wash using the Anachem range!
2015-08-26 09.57.41.jpg

2015-08-26 09.56.10.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Those MY11 rear facelift lights really freshen the rear of these up - one of the best mods I did to mine so far

dc5Civic

RMS Regular
OP
dc5Civic
Drives
ST
Thanks for the comments guys, yea I never really seen much of a difference in other peoples photos, but in person they really do freshen the car up!
Also ordered some LED bulbs for the DRL to finally get rid of the yellow tinge in the headlights.

The alloys need refurbed badly (was on the lookout for a new set) but that's now on the backburner as the cars booked in for a detail with @big_pete at PMG on Friday so looking forward to getting that done as the paint was bugging me a little bit!

@Big Pimp might need to put another order in with you bud, unless you deliver to scotland lol, as I'm heading over next week to work for a while.

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Thanks for the comments guys, yea I never really seen much of a difference in other peoples photos, but in person they really do freshen the car up!
Also ordered some LED bulbs for the DRL to finally get rid of the yellow tinge in the headlights.

The alloys need refurbed badly (was on the lookout for a new set) but that's now on the backburner as the cars booked in for a detail with @big_pete at PMG on Friday so looking forward to getting that done as the paint was bugging me a little bit!

@Big Pimp might need to put another order in with you bud, unless you deliver to scotland lol, as I'm heading over next week to work for a while.

Nice one

I just received my LED DRLs last friday and have arranged with my VCDS contact to get the mod enabled for LED DRLs

My alloys need refurbed too, the centre caps are pretty weathered - I've planned to do this after my holidays

@big_pete will do a grand job on that paintwork - she'll be showroom fresh after a wee visit at PMG HQ (y)

dc5Civic

RMS Regular
OP
dc5Civic
Drives
ST
Yea can't wait to get the paint sorted out, took advantage of the deal he had on too which is a bonus!

Just need to get the bank balance back up before there's any more updates...which could take a while :worried:

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Yea can't wait to get the paint sorted out, took advantage of the deal he had on too which is a bonus!

Just need to get the bank balance back up before there's any more updates...which could take a while :worried:

Aye getting them up to the level you want certainly takes it's toll on the pocket lol!!

s3_trev

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 8P
Aye getting them up to the level you want certainly takes it's toll on the pocket lol!!

Oh how right you are with that one!!

Coming along nicely now though.

By the way ive got a full set of H&R springs here if any of you are interested in lowering the car but not wanting to make the jump to coilovers. £100 and id let them go.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Plastidip the front and rear splitters to tie in the wih the black grill - something I always toyed with on mine

s3_trev

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 8P
Not a bad idea Boydie!

And yeah I think thats the ones mate. I think there only really are one measurement of springs. Boydie had them in his car too if I remember correctly. They make the gap at the front and the back virtually identical so for that reason alone they are a good mod.

s3_trev

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 8P
Replied. Also my rims are anthracite as well so if you want any pics or anything just lemmie know.

s3_trev

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 8P
Wot alloys you got on it? You got a thread for yours mate? If not feel free to throw a few up here get a look at it..
I actually dont. Im terrible at getting threads started lol.

There is pics on my garage page

S3_trev's Audi s3 (2009)

Not great pics but you get the idea.... I will hopefully get better ones soon!

dc5Civic

RMS Regular
OP
dc5Civic
Drives
ST
Well left the car off with @big_pete and the guys at PMG the other day and I'm well pleased with the results! Paintwork on the car looks absolutely great now.
FB_IMG_1442090621898.jpg

FB_IMG_1442090617105.jpg

From there I went and met @s3_trev and picked up a set of H&R springs and this is how the car ended up yesterday...
20150912_150701.jpg

20150912_171230.jpg

Thats the only pics Ii have now I'll get some better ones later on.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.