Sprint Blue Audi S3. Update!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

dc5Civic

RMS Regular
OP
dc5Civic
Drives
ST
I know I will regret this in the future, but going to be putting this up for sale in the next few days! No idea what to go for next but its a sin to drive this as little as i do!

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
I know I will regret this in the future, but going to be putting this up for sale in the next few days! No idea what to go for next but its a sin to drive this as little as i do!

GLWTS buddy, are there any parts that you are taking off to sell separately?

dc5Civic

RMS Regular
OP
dc5Civic
Drives
ST
Cheers bud, havent actually done that much to the car bar induction kit, lowering springs and my11 rear lights. Maybe just take off the induction kit and see if it will sell as it is without the hassle of swapping springs n lights over for all theyre worth really.

dc5Civic

RMS Regular
OP
dc5Civic
Drives
ST
Well after a lot of timewasters I decided to keep the car and have got to use it more now, so glad i did!

I was after a set of BBS CH-R for a while and seen a set for sale at the right time. Turned out it was @Ian A from the site selling them and a deal was done. (Good to meet you mate (y))

Had a bit of a nightmare getting the standard wheel and lock nuts off after they had been overtightened by a tyre fitter...a busted lock nut key a d a few quid later and they where off.

Gave the car its first wash in months and a few coats of wax, painted the hubs silver, painted the calipers a hammered grey and they actually turned out the same colour as the alloys (undecided about them.)
Some new S3 decals on the carriers and alloys on.

No progress pics just the 1 before for comparison
20161229_121418.jpg

20161229_114720.jpg
20161229_115111.jpg
20161229_121006.jpg
20161228_163837.jpg

Excuse the missing bolt as there is new ones ordered due to the old locknut situation.

Cheers.

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
That looks fantastic ..! I love Sprint blue and the wheel colour is perfect !
Have you considered wrapping the silver front splitter black to tie in with the grill and fog surrounds?

dc5Civic

RMS Regular
OP
dc5Civic
Drives
ST
That looks fantastic ..! I love Sprint blue and the wheel colour is perfect !
Have you considered wrapping the silver front splitter black to tie in with the grill and fog surrounds?
I tried that before mate and wasnt too fussed on it. It ties in with the alloys now so im happy enough to leave it be for now.

Looks stunning, what's the colour code on the alloys?
No idea mate, i bought halfords high temperature paint for the calipers but absolutley no clue what the code is.

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
That really completes the look of your car. There possibly the best looking wheel for that shape of S3.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.