Super car Sunday. 7th September

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Yeah car cud do wi a wash n wax but haven't the interest this morning!! Cracking day will get a run down after lunch :grinning:

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Heading over shortly myself. Will be in the blue scooby (classic) if any other RMS'ers are about, feel free to stop for a chat

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Great turnout and even better selection of cars this year I think

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
No F40, Isabella was devastated :worried:.

Saw you at the roundabout as I was going in Artoir.

@Mark King you were deep ok conversation and I wasn't able to hang around to get a chat I'm afraid. Car looked unreal though.

@jonny_w was that you I said hello to while on the phone?! Think i it was you from yester year!

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
hyabusha engined 7 was mental. for me the white amg just stole the show a car that us meer mortals can equate to lol

Cess

RMS Staff
Got a run in the AMG. Well worth it. Ronnie was a top bloke, chatted away like he'd knew you forever and was quite happy to give the Mercedes a good blip so it could be heard.

Great event. Could have stayed all day. Traffic was a nuisance on the runs though.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
@BarryPort the Porsche looked fantastic! So fat from the rear!! Spacers on I assume?

Don't know what you look like otherwise I would've said hello!

BarryPort

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
@BarryPort the Porsche looked fantastic! So fat from the rear!! Spacers on I assume?

Don't know what you look like otherwise I would've said hello!

Lol I know isn't it crazy that we haven't met in person yet! Cheers no spacers on the rear just wider wheels. Great days craic all round, I loved it more than the wee boys in the passenger seat!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Jeepers definitely does not need the spacers at the back then. Serious stance.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Great day as usual, couldn't get a chance to speak to everyone, bumped into so many old faces!

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Took a run out to this but feeling fragile I just sat on the hard shoulder with the window down watching/listening to the cars go up and down the carriageway.

The white AMG merc and the white EVO 10 where the best sounding cars there. Was briefly behind marks RS6, what a stunning car that is. Must be getting about 40mpg driving that slow :grinning:.

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
No F40, Isabella was devastated :worried:.

Saw you at the roundabout as I was going in Artoir.

Trying to sneak onto the grass in the Polo or listening to the cars in the underpass? :p

Were you in the A8?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
You were driving away from the carpark at 1.15 or so.

Yup, in the A8.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.