Techno Violet E36 Touring

j44nty

RMS Regular
Not much has happened lately as I'm up to my neck with work and customers cars/bits

Last Saturday was a good day so I brought donor to house pulled engine out and other bits folk wanted and hiab arrived 2 hours later to take it for its tea

Still drive it just drinks water but goes the very best

View attachment 231919View attachment 231920View attachment 231921View attachment 231922

More up dates in due course just happy I've found a healthy donkey
It’s a beautiful car and will be worth silly money with even more age.

JH86

RMS Regular
OP
JH86
Haven't updated this in a while engines all fitted and running like a Swiss watch

So decided to lower it more as its sitting up like a dog in heat 15mm at front and rear 30

And cleaned under side and wire brushed bits and shutzed it

IMG_20190814_174552.jpg

IMG_20190814_193319.jpg

IMG_20190814_195936.jpg

IMG_20190814_185537.jpg
IMG_20190814_185810.jpg

JH86

RMS Regular
OP
JH86
Genuinly love owning this car was supposed to be a quick turn but its a lovely ornament

Cars fault free and on the button just big regret is not converting to m54 as they are a superb engine compared to this boat achor

Saying that the first man with a e46 sport touring I'll gladly swop

IMG_20190911_185925-01.jpeg
IMG_20190819_181409-01.jpeg
FB_IMG_1568715937170-01.jpeg
FB_IMG_1568715942559-01.jpeg

colin84

RMS Regular
Always loved the e36 Touring after seeing 2 local ones in Max power mag. A silver one, and one Techno I think. Wouldn't have been anyone on here?

JH86

RMS Regular
OP
JH86
Overhead mig in a t-shirt you comical *******! Hahahah!

I love this thing!

😂😂 I've been at it 15 years now but was only a few tacks to drop the full exhaust off and glued it on the bench, still in a t shirt

It's a cool car very tempted to make a road legal skidd car out of it as the deals I done for pruple and donor where quite expensive for a non runner and wrecked car the parts sold covered there cost so this pruple car complete and driving owes me minus £100 or there abouts

So the temptation is there

'96dc2

RMS Regular
Any interest in an e39 530d msport? I do have a soft spot for s touring after my e34.

miniator

RMS Regular
Drives
'72 Mini
i absolutely love that - if i didnt end up with a Leon TSI by default, thats the kinda thing im after for a daily!

TalkToFrank

RMS Regular
Drives
335i MT Touring
😂😂 I've been at it 15 years now but was only a few tacks to drop the full exhaust off and glued it on the bench, still in a t shirt

It's a cool car very tempted to make a road legal skidd car out of it as the deals I done for pruple and donor where quite expensive for a non runner and wrecked car the parts sold covered there cost so this pruple car complete and driving owes me minus £100 or there abouts

So the temptation is there

I would mate, I've been tempted to throw a hydro & diff in the 335 but it'd be just too hard to risk on a track the odd time with that kind of money involved.

If you take her handy with no big wall scobin risks, that thing would be ripe for it but again, cars that go to a drift day only usually go one way! Lol

I've no idea how boys in flash r32s / r34s nail tracks hard and bust the ***** out of them but yet have 10k + chucked at them lol

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
I would mate, I've been tempted to throw a hydro & diff in the 335 but it'd be just too hard to risk on a track the odd time with that kind of money involved.

If you take her handy with no big wall scobin risks, that thing would be ripe for it but again, cars that go to a drift day only usually go one way! Lol

I've no idea how boys in flash r32s / r34s nail tracks hard and bust the ***** out of them but yet have 10k + chucked at them lol
Depends who’s behind the wheel and the size of their kahonas

JH86

RMS Regular
OP
JH86

I've built plenty of drifters and plenty of road legal drifters tbh just cool dailying one wife not so much but she can walk 😂

kylgees

Drives
BMW E36
Haven't updated this in a while engines all fitted and running like a Swiss watch

So decided to lower it more as its sitting up like a dog in heat 15mm at front and rear 30

And cleaned under side and wire brushed bits and shutzed it

View attachment 246873

View attachment 246875
I have E36 myself with style 66 wheels, but your tire fitment looks insane, what tires are you running on those wheels?

JH86

RMS Regular
OP
JH86
205 40 All round boss the golden rule for 5 series wheels on a 3 series

8j fronts and 9j rears both need the same 205 40

Nothing else will work sadly. Many have tried to argue other wise but sadly they Are wrong

Any pics of your own e36?

TomBarry

Drives
E30
205 40 All round boss the golden rule for 5 series wheels on a 3 series

8j fronts and 9j rears both need the same 205 40

Nothing else will work sadly. Many have tried to argue other wise but sadly they Are wrong

Any pics of your own e36?

Hi JH86,

If you would consider selling this, I would be interested in making you an offer.

Tom