Top Gear 8pm BBC2 ...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Audi R8 - I enjoyed the review!! :cool:

as for the rest of it - usual boring top gear of last season!

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
Mediocre episode tonight, they tore the arse out of the amphibious cars thing.

M@tt B

RMS Regular
Drives
200sx S14
Yes i thought the review on the R8 was good but was really rushed into the amphibious cars as one moment i looked away and next they where in them already and not much explaination but still enjoyed it.

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
I enjoy watching it but I think they're getting close to detaching it too much from actual car reviews. Its the complete opposite of what it used to be like in the early 90's, the Top Gears of old were fairly technical in their reviews and very informative. I'd prefer to see a mix of light hearted stuff but still have more detailed and informative reviews of cars.

This banter with 5th Gear is funny tho lol.

J Man

RMS Regular
Drives
EK9
good crack, PMSL when hammond came in with his car/boat and clarkson takes the piss cause he cant see where hes goin lol.
Was a good show, still think the special ones were the best. When they paint the cars and get chased lol.

Maranellohouse

RMS Regular
Drives
Italian
As far as I'm concerned TG is an entertainment programe with cars threw in for good measure and I laughed all the way through it.. I could hear my wife in the kitchen laughing and when I went to see why, she was watching it to. That to me proves the content is working.

I had to do a bit for 5th gear a few months ago (that was never aired) but in my book Tom Ford saves the programe from going off air as I think it's hopless. Yes they review cars but mostly on a track and Needell only has eyes for the cars with the blue and white propeller.
I make a point of watching TG but it's all I can do now to switch 5G on.

Siilver

RMS Regular
OP
Siilver
Drives
VW Polo
5th gear was good last night

see the top gear ones are in trouble for smoking in doors, i was thinking that when i was watching it

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
hilarious episode! cant believe they crossed the channel in a feckin toyboata hahahahaha genius

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
It was, but it was based on a Nissan pick up this time not a Toyota!!!!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
i know - what was he like driving that around the BBC building - very good episode so far!

murzo

RMS Regular
Drives
AMG Merc/???????
Apart from the last 7 mins Top Gear was totally pathetic!!!

Siilver

RMS Regular
OP
Siilver
Drives
VW Polo
the drag race was very good
and the wee car was very funny

not the best but still have to watch it

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.