Top Gear 8pm BBC2 ...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Tim(e)

Drives
599/1998/2LTurbo
Comedy genuis' as usual!

Reventon looked amazing - obviously hadn't the owners permission to track it! Was that the only one in the UK (1 of 20 global)?

Ferrari also nice...buut heh its just another Red italian one! You've seen one you've seen (and herard) 'em all!

Ron Wood's a hero of mine (Being a guitar freak) - seems very much down to earth and a great driver too!

The P50 or whatever its called was amusing but didn't warrant the length of airplay they gave it....

Veyron vs Euro fighter was always gonna be a good one....if only Hammnod had pulled a 180/handbrake turn he would have had it....

Great Show...one of the very few I watch these days. The other ones being Spooks and Heroes....oh and Smallvillle and 24.....and Lost (forgot about those ones)...

Doovde

Banned
Drives
Nothing ford/VAG
clarkson driving that car around the bbc building had me in stiches, good episode.

should be interesting next week driving 3 everyday 2wd cars "alone the spine of the world"

therock

RMS Regular
There was one of those 599's up at the odyssey this weekend in the baby blue colour, absolutely stunning. Blows the f430 out of the water

Bambi

RMS Regular
i thought it was good well what i saw of it, think that was most of it, hammond seriously needs to fire his hairdresser tho! dont forget the long way down too think its over now, the joys of sky +

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
That wee car was the funniest thing I have ever seen on top gear had me wetting myself. I would love one of them for the craic!

Also did anyone watch long way down afterwards, I don't really like bikes but it was a good show, am looking forward to the rest of it!

murzo

RMS Regular
Drives
AMG Merc/???????
Of all the new cars released this year and all clarkson can think of is to drive a shoebox around london. Its hardly great viewing for the car enthaustist.

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
too long spent on the 599 tbh, seemed to be trying to fill time i thought.

clarkson in the bbc building was hillarious, and fiona bruce has a lovely bum!

djlee_dj

RMS Regular
Drives
does anyone think they are running out of idea's ??

everyweek the challanges are last seasons .... slightly evolved ... still good show tho

ally_mac

RMS Regular
Drives
05 Evo IX GT
Wasnt a bad show but I got the feeling they where struggling to fill the show this week, probably because there usually weekly task on lasted about 5 mins instead of the usually 30 mins or so.

Though clarkson driving around in the small car was funny, especially when he passed the BBC news room and you could see him in the back drop

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
brilliant episode - that wee p50 had me in tears! i looked up the price of them - they go for insane figures ---- 10 grand!!

drag race was good but very short i expected there to be a bit more! euro fighter is class - the noise of it is unreal.

ferrari was alrite not keen on that styling to it. id take the 430 over it anyday.

def agree with an earlier point made by gee they have changed from a car review program and are more entertainment now with fast cars. still a brilliant show tho.

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
I didnt use to like the 599 but seeing it there tonight its really grown on me. The side and rear is immense, nice big meaty rear arches, thing looks like its on steriods. Only thing I'm not sure on is the head lights, they look a bit small and out of proportion. The 430 is gorgeous but its a bit old hat and I'd imagine one of the most common Ferraris on the road these days.

Clarkson is that wee car had me in tears too, very funny! I'm amazed they spent so much time on it compared to the Eurofighter, especially seeing how much £££ the latter must have cost!

PeteJ

RMS Regular
Drives
A black 4x4
thot it wasd a great show last night...
the 599 GTB is sensational. the reventon lambo was different
that small car cracked me up, especially the sports version! i wet myself when clarkson went on two wheels in it when cornering!
also the eurofighter was the mutts nuts!!!!

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Forgot about the Reventon, bit mad for my taste but the dash was rather cool!

Clarkson in that wee car reminded me of that episode of the Simpsons where Nelson "ha ha" 's the big tall guy driving past in what looks a bit like a Beetle, and he gets out and makes Nelson walk through town with his trousers down! lol

DMC 4087

RMS Regular
Brilliant as usual in my opinion

Checked the price of those wee P50's as well. Mental. You can get a 'doer upper' for around 3500 though :p

Bilal

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla Y
Gd show indeed hey Veyron looked sexual and was brill as ever even though it got beat by the Jet. Loved the lambo they showed, only 20 of them bein made though! :worried: Blue car at end was hilarious, show next week will be good in Africa :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.