Trackskills First Trackday of 2024 at Kirkistown

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
From their newsletter:

The first track day of 2024. It is this Sunday 4th February.

You should not notice anything different unless you are particularly observant and see the new block-built marshals posts.

As usual, we ask you to be there from 10:15am onwards so we can get the paper work done and get new folk out in our BMW for some laps.

We will start sessions at Midday on track and will run until 6:00pm. Mark will have the café open for late breakfasts and lunches. He does close shortly after 3:00pm so stock up on cans before then.

To date we have a number of MX5s, a Lotus Elise, a McLaren, a Caterham and a Mini Cooper, among others.

This day is never that busy so there will be lots of track time.

We look forward to seeing you.

Please use the web site to book. www.trackskills.com.

header.jpg

WSK

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Wont be down this Month, but hopefully next month! Great days craic!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Won't be down either - away this weekend plus I don't have the new brakes fitted. Will aim for the next one :grinning:

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Also having to miss this one as stuck at work until 14th Feb, hopefully make the April one!

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
Called in for a quick spectate of the 1st session this morning, did the Elise engine have as bad a day as it looked? Was going mighty quick as well.

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Yeah Chris was in the Black EP3
Was only him and myself left at the end of the day! Had to keep flashing him to get out of my way in the C2 :joy:

I don't feel so bad now about how much faster than me he was from colonial 2 to exit of chicane, I thought I'd put it in reverse...