Trackskills First Trackday of 2024 at Kirkistown

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Booked in for 14th, hopefully be a few RMSer there again!

Still have a few wee jobs to do before then, new brake hoses, fluid, carbon pad backing shims, cooling undertray and new tyres. Loads of time yet 😬😂

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Brakes go on on the 12th. Will see what the verdict is of my haldex before committing but im not hopeful

G24NTR

RMS Regular
Brakes go on on the 12th. Will see what the verdict is of my haldex before committing but im not hopeful
Snowboarding Winter Olympics GIF by Team USA

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Another great day had, wee GR flawless again and only came away with a smashed splitter. Wish I could say it happened while flat out among racing lines and clipping kerbs.....😬

Had one slight moment when the back end stepped out going through Debtors when the track was damp, absolutely filled my nappy and thought I was about to kill my poor passenger @Zach57 Not even sure what I done wrong as I done it no differently to previous laps, but got my eyes opened anyways!

Was like an RMS members meet, great fun days like these 😁

20240414_143051.jpg
20240414_140340.jpg

Last edited:

DJMCA

RMS Regular
Had planned to get down to this in the afternoon, as i got ready to leave it absolutely emptied from the heavens. Close garage, go back to the house lol

Saw a black M3 on a trailer behind a white landcruiser, both with southern reg, i assume it was there.

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Had planned to get down to this in the afternoon, as i got ready to leave it absolutely emptied from the heavens. Close garage, go back to the house lol

Saw a black M3 on a trailer behind a white landcruiser, both with southern reg, i assume it was there.
There was a black e46 there

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Had my first trunk filling moment in the chicane too. Came in a little bit too enthusiastically, Q a dap of oppo and some unexpected sideways bouncing. Going to blame stress / pressure from @Ben P who was right behind me 😂

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
Great day out and good to meet a few RMS'ers. Track seemed to be unpredictable at times with the rain. Took the safe option at Colonial and used the run off on one occasion and whilst braking for Fishermans behind @Chris tii , had a big sideways moment.