Trackskills First Trackday of 2024 at Kirkistown

Zach57

RMS Regular
Another great day had, wee GR flawless again and only came away with a smashed splitter. Wish I could say it happened while flat out among racing lines and clipping kerbs.....😬

Had one slight moment when the back end stepped out going through Debtors when the track was damp, absolutely filled my nappy and thought I was about to kill my poor passenger @Zach57 Not even sure what I done wrong as I done it no differently to previous laps, but got my eyes opened anyways!

Was like an RMS members meet, great fun days like these 😁

View attachment 431257View attachment 431256
You know it was close call when the both of us were laughing on the way back to the pits 😂 on the drive home I was thinking maybe it was a gust of wind that caused the back end to step out, there was a heavy tail wind going into debtors.
Great driving and the Akraprovic sounds amazing on track although would be too much for me on the road.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
You know it was close call when the both of us were laughing on the way back to the pits 😂 on the drive home I was thinking maybe it was a gust of wind that caused the back end to step out, there was a heavy tail wind going into debtors.
Great driving and the Akraprovic sounds amazing on track although would be too much for me on the road.

Lol definitely took me by surprise 😂 Could easy have been something like that, was almost like an oily patch even though there was none down. Same line as before as well and I wasn't even pushing it! Who knows lol, I'll be more cautious next time for sure!

Yeah the Akra wouldn't be for me if it was a daily lol, definitely too loud for that!