Trackskills Track Day Sunday 13th April 2014

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

StephenDc2

RMS Regular
I wondered as a 1.08 is very good for an EP3, the LSD and power figure makes more sense

I must have been watching the slow driver lol

Kris McCloy

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Indeed a nice for the EP3. Heard a couple of engine horror stories that day. Was the Skyline not up Stephen?

StephenDc2

RMS Regular
Indeed a nice for the EP3. Heard a couple of engine horror stories that day. Was the Skyline not up Stephen?

Really wanted to get the car out Kris but I'm just back from Spain and had other things to pay for this month unfortunately

mike_2

RMS Regular
Drives
MR2, EP3 TypeR
Another great day, nice weather and nice cars, what more can you ask for.

Here's a couple of video's from Sunday (our tires went off very early in the day which was fun at times, but led to plenty of tire squeal and some strange steering angles)

mike_2

RMS Regular
Drives
MR2, EP3 TypeR
B+Q's finest.

In all fairness to B+Q they actually do a very good job, especially on a hot day when your hands get very clammy.

Don't fancy testing there fire retardness though :laughing:

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Here's a couple of video's from Sunday (our tires went off very early in the day which was fun at times, but led to plenty of tire squeal and some strange steering angles)

Honestly have no idea how you boys get so much pace out of that car, much faster than it should be :grinning: Well driven!

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Mad man, brilliant!

Car looks so well sorted now @evo98 compared to when it was first built, seems smoother and less nervous?!

Is that E36 M3 standard? Seems to be going very very well.

jagged

RMS Regular
Drives
640D G.C. E36M3
Yellow m3 has standard engine , milltek decat , standard brakes with race pads and race fiuid , gaz gold track suspension , uprated bushings , stripped out but still all steel and glass 1300 kg approx. , second hand slicks same as Tony . The run in the vid was awesome and the mix up in the middle only added to it , couldn't believe I could stay with him as his car looks faster , his brakes were in the winter of there life though !

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
@evo98 and @jagged that is some serious rate you both lap at. Made the video from my brothers s2k look like we where doing it in slow motion. Some 13mins of bonkers driving from tony and quite a hairy moment from @jagged at the hairpin at the start. The overtake at 4.50m is fantastic. What happened when you all stopped?

Jim28

RMS Regular
Drives
e39,e46
Lads great footage of the Bonda and M3 some serious speed and serious driving......
Have to see if I can find one of those ACME rockets like the coyote had against the roadrunner to try and keep up with yiz..........

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
@evo98 and @jagged that is some serious rate you both lap at. Made the video from my brothers s2k look like we where doing it in slow motion. Some 13mins of bonkers driving from tony and quite a hairy moment from @jagged at the hairpin at the start. The overtake at 4.50m is fantastic. What happened when you all stopped?

Someone got red flagged an another couple followed an everyone must have thought the rave was over apart from me jagged an tedtiler in the red mr2. I dont know why but i unbuckled my harness an then i seen jagged take off! I was in some panic to get it back on again lol

That was one of my best runs out there an was glad to see the trackskills crew let us take at it. I think they like to see a wee battle like that too so long as your not actually racing.

The yellow m3 is a very quick car an is driven very very well an i think jagged should get into the racing too. So heres looking forward to the 1.03s next time out :grinning: ive just ordered new 2 piece front discs lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.