Trackskills Trackday Kirkistown this Sunday the 16th

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Thanks Stephen i was just saying to the lad was with me about the difference of the pace of you an your mate yesterday compared to all them other civics..Great racing as you say.I really enjoyed myself yesterday an will be at the next one too im sure..

Anyhow heres my run with the red evo.Lucky i remembered to switch on the camera when i did..

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon

Click on the above pic for the shots I got yesterday. Had a bit of bother/busy schedule since then to get these uploaded. They ain't great, still learning as they say! I feel like I'm over-thinking things, was shooting mainly on Manual mode to get the most flexibility. Any C&C please post away.

stuartyvilla, great shots!

Thanks again to Donal for letting me come down and practice.

stevyg

RMS Regular
Thanks Stephen i was just saying to the lad was with me about the difference of the pace of you an your mate yesterday compared to all them other civics..Great racing as you say.I really enjoyed myself yesterday an will be at the next one too im sure..

Anyhow heres my run with the red evo.Lucky i remembered to switch on the camera when i did..

Good video. You out braked, out handled and out drove that Evo. Pity you couldn't catch him on the straights. From all that smoke, it looks like he could do with a turbo rebuild too lol Enjoyed that run (y)

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Elmo that would be great to see.Sure put it on here if you can mate..Your car goes extremly well too, you can see you are pulling away from me on the straights..Them B18 engines are class..I have that other video here too.You know the one where i over shot the corner lol..

OS Ken

RMS Regular
Drives
Saab 9-5 all day
Had a great first track day we really enjoyed getting out there.Hope to get to as many as possible.
Well done to all the Trackskills people for running such a good day & a big thanks to Jim28 for all the help which was invaluable to us in getting started.

StephenDc2

RMS Regular
Some close racing here lads:laughing:

Great racing there mate, the m3 and dc2 were definitely holding us up in the corners but they had too much acceleration on the straights for me to pass them anyway. I was a bit of a road block to you near the end of the straights when the vti runs out of puff lol

spudep91

RMS Regular
Drives
glanza
Bullock's the drink got the better of me Raven looks like missed epic day

weeJohn

RMS Regular
Drives
Toyota EP85
Great vid mate. That's myself in the other civic with the holes in the bumper. I have a wee vid from behind you so you can see how it moves lol. Great day!!

It amazing how they move, they just seem to pivot around the front wheels on entry to every corner!

There has been more than one time I have used a swear word or 2 to describe them cornering after going past me lol.

StephenDc2

RMS Regular
It amazing how they move, they just seem to pivot around the front wheels on entry to every corner!

There has been more than one time I have used a swear word or 2 to describe them cornering after going past me lol.

Lol I really like the way our cars handle on the limit, the way we have them setup they seem to give a bit of oversteer into the corner then the front wheels pull the car straight again so it works really well

I still find it hard to get past the mr2 on the straights! It goes very well for a non turbo and I've actually came across turbo versions that haven't went as well. Great value for money!

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Lol I really like the way our cars handle on the limit, the way we have them setup they seem to give a bit of oversteer into the corner then the front wheels pull the car straight again so it works really well

I still find it hard to get past the mr2 on the straights! It goes very well for a non turbo and I've actually came across turbo versions that haven't went as well. Great value for money!

This!!! i have went past turbo mr2s as well quicker..I just can crawl past an no more..Sometimes i can even see it pulling a wee bit on me:laughing: i need to carry more speed through the corner to be fit to pass..:grinning:

weeJohn

RMS Regular
Drives
Toyota EP85
This!!! i have went past turbo mr2s as well quicker..I just can crawl past an no more..Sometimes i can even see it pulling a wee bit on me:laughing: i need to carry more speed through the corner to be fit to pass..:grinning:

I don't think we can get it going any faster in a straight line so we just need to improve our driving skills to try and stay with you boys. We might actually try a turbo one Ted has before he breaks it, but I don't have as much faith in it being reliable enough to blast round all day. Lol, whatever you have, its hard to content yourself its fast enough!

Tedtiler

RMS Regular
Drives
St246 caldina
I don't think we can get it going any faster in a straight line so we just need to improve our driving skills to try and stay with you boys. We might actually try a turbo one Ted has before he breaks it, but I don't have as much faith in it being reliable enough to blast round all day. Lol, whatever you have, its hard to content yourself its fast enough!

All that extra torque coming in mid corner- don't worry we'd bin it before it blows up!

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Black flagged for drifting lol.

There not too bad on the drifting. Well i never even got a warning yet but im just trying to go as fast as possible an sometimes the rear comes out lol

Gemma

RMS Regular
just outa pure curiosity...what is the dakar yellow m3 running and whats done to it (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.