What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

corsacj

RMS Regular
Took some scratches out with the rotary, could have went further but I'm no pro with so was content with what I did get out, didn't want to overdo it
Then a coat of Zaino clearseal and Z6 gloss enhancer. Was going to try out the Zaino show car polish but didn't bother in the end. Came out alright

upload_2015-7-14_16-53-49.png

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
Iron X'd, washed, De-Tared, dried, Polished, glazed, waxed and took wheels off my car ready for a refurb tomorrow lol the joy's. Do wonder why the hell I started but paintwork on car looks good ;)

uploadfromtaptalk1436891263364.jpg

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
What did you do in there that requires the use of antibacterial cleaner?? :p
I went to clean the dash with them dash wiped and the state of them made me realise how bad the car was. I haven't really given it a decent clean in the month or so I've owned the car.

After just one quick wipe with a dash wipe it was brown, kinda grossed me out so I went daft with it lol

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Not today, but over the last few days when I was off.

Sorted a sticking front caliper.

IMG_5374-2.jpg

Replaced the aftermarket adjustable fuel pressure regulator with the stock one. Idling issues in traffic now gone.

IMG_5377-2.jpg

Stopped for a standard sunset photo last night.

Davey Mack

RMS Regular
Drives
honda type R
Underside washed for MOT, first place " sorry buddy cars to low" second place hada lift ramp, great were in business now I thought, looked about, voice shouts " hey chum no one works there anymore there shut", 3rd place just about went on to the ramp :laughing:, happy chappy , even got a compliment how clean the car was underneath, :grinning:

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Fitted a new vacuum operated servo to the egr/asv on the Golf, it now switches off with no engine shudder!! I also replaced a split vacuum hose so I think it's getting closer to being mot-able! Lol

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
New air filter, diesel filter, oil filter and an oil change.
Also fitted a new splash guard where the old one had got ripped off.

Con

RMS Regular
Drives
JDM Honda Del So
Front Discs and Pads for the Audi
Rear brake calliper seal kit from Big Red

Drive Shaft for the Honda
Needs a wheel now bearing though

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D

Belt came off I think

Lost power steering and battery light came on coming out of the town onto the M2, continued up the hill section to try and at least get off at Sandyknowes to get onto a side road.

Car started losing power and overheating going up so I tried to nurse her to the top of the hill to coast down the hard shoulder to the roundabout at least, didn't get that far!

Just hoping that I haven't cooked the engine and I only need a belt replaced!!!!!!!!!