What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

loliver

RMS Regular
Drives
nurburgring 223
Not the car but I gutted out the garage! Too much stuff getting chucked into it dangerously close to the side of the car :/

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Got 2 new tyres on then discovered I had a new hole in a CV boot (I literally checked them at the weekend after I did the sump in and there was no obvious damage)

My spree of terrible luck continues this week

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Got 2 new tyres on then discovered I had a new hole in a CV boot (I literally checked them at the weekend after I did the sump in and there was no obvious damage)

My spree of terrible luck continues this week

Bummer dude. I was driving home with the repaired starter for my jeep when i broke the drive/cv joint on the corsa leaving me 3.5 miles from home. Good day to leave the mobile at work also, long walk with no coat.

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Bummer dude. I was driving home with the repaired starter for my jeep when i broke the drive/cv joint on the corsa leaving me 3.5 miles from home. Good day to leave the mobile at work also, long walk with no coat.
Ive sunk a lot of savings into the car to get it right and all the bad luck just seems to keep piling up against me lol... At least when its all over the golf will be like new haha

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
Started sanding down a spare set of wheels in preperation for repair and repainting. Sore on the hands/ fingers!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
A bird emptied its contents on my roof yesterday so was out to 22.30 last night cleaning it lol

First wash since ownership so now have a rough idea of what needs done to the car after being up close and its covered in tar - halfords on the way home it looks like!

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
A bird emptied its contents on my roof yesterday so was out to 22.30 last night cleaning it lol

First wash since ownership so now have a rough idea of what needs done to the car after being up close and its covered in tar - halfords on the way home it looks like!
Petrol station for some petrol and you will tar off quickly

wes

RMS Regular
If it was the tiguan it was a cracking example from the ad, was showing it to the wife but she wasnt biting lol

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
Drives
her crazy
Put 4 new tyres on it in prep for selling. Just have to re-fit standard rear lights and steering wheel and she'll be good to go :grinning: