What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

e320mark

RMS Regular
Gave this a good clean! Surprising how clean it washes up, not bad for 9 years old!
IMG_0587.jpeg

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
Fitted a new window regulator to the 1er, I refuse to admit to how many times i tried to fit it in before realising that the window motor clips off the regulator and was only attached to it for packaging purposes.

20240422_190901.jpg

God bless this wee car holding itself together until the warranty expired....

Darragh

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra TT6
Went to Priors scrap yard and hunted a Suzuki washer bottle as it comes with two pumps, found this on a 2003 Hyundai Getz , start of the ball rolling to get the Supra back on the road , this will be mounted under the passenger headlight behind the bumper , old one was massive and took up too much room, now means I can fit an oil cooler in front of it, also the reverse pump will cover the Xenons for mot time 😎

Hyundai washer bottle
Chrysler washer jets for headlights
Honda Civic expansion bottle

Frankenstein Toyota , modification at it’s finest
IMG_9670.jpeg

Darragh

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra TT6
Finally got the chance to measure and check the rear bumper fitment for when I get the new crash bar made up, the red foam at the bottom is to give me an idea how low the jacking point is gonna be, I smoothed the bumper over and then winter arrived, the bumper lay in the garage and today was the first chance to see the difference, I’m happy 😃
IMG_9734.jpeg

Boksic

RMS Regular
Finally got the chance to measure and check the rear bumper fitment for when I get the new crash bar made up, the red foam at the bottom is to give me an idea how low the jacking point is gonna be, I smoothed the bumper over and then winter arrived, the bumper lay in the garage and today was the first chance to see the difference, I’m happy 😃 View attachment 432956

Needs a bigger exhaust 😂